The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

While the OP is quite interesting, I found the arguments that followed from a couple ubers to be rather telling. It's going to be tough for any game company to satisfy such a group that demands constant power creep at the same time as a group of "normal" players.

Very true, but that's been the case for a while. I thought what he discussed as deficiencies in the raid rather accurate of the devs approach for a while, and frankly problems they've been ignoring for some time.

Downtime tomorrow for a patch.

Release Notes:
Code:
 Champions
    Fixed an issue that prevented some enemies from becoming Champions.

Quests and Adventure Areas
    Riding the Storm Out
        Some monster hit points have been reduced, and some monsters rebalanced.
        Fixed an issue with the sheltered effect.

Enhancements
    Druid and Artificer pet enhancements will now work properly again.

Feats
    Fixed an issue with Feint to work properly now.

Monster Manual
    New Update 35 monsters are now reflected in their proper Monster Manuals.

Races
    Corrected Dragonborn animations when using an Eldritch Blast.
    Fixed an issue where Dragonborn charging Rune Arms did not animate properly.
    Female Dragonborn now properly strafe run.
    Dragonborn will now show cosmetic eye effects.

UI
    Warlocks will no longer see placeholder text during character creation.

Mostly minor issues being taken care of, but make sure to update the client before gametime.

Update patch tomorrow - 9am-1pm

Another bug fix patch.

& Von 6 end chest is broken

Actually, they were told about some of it when it was out on Lamania for preview. Also, apparently the end chest in VON 6 is broken. Haven't gone back through the posts to find out what the problem is.

Game is back up.

Being told about it and actually having a QA process in place is two different things. Far too much if found before going live that is let go to hit idiotic targets, and far too much just gets let go period.

Case in point; Pay Pal payments being broken. Turned out they had been for some time, and SSG ignored it, raking in hundreds of transactions before complaints grew heavy enough, and it hit MassivelyOP and Reddit causing bad publicity, for them to bother looking into it. Not that they've bothered to give the points or ViP to people who paid for them. I'm still waiting, and haven't had either a response or my points. They have until tomorrow when I'll escalate with Pay Pal.

Patch today, make sure to update for Friday.

Code:
Items

The Heart of Blood tooltip has been updated to reflect that it is used for Heroic Racial Reincarnation.
    Equipped quivers will now properly auto-gather when set to do so.
    The treasure tables for Epic Plane of Night (VON 6) have been rebuilt to properly drop the things they should, including Greater Tokens of the Twelve, Red Dragonscales, Mythic bonuses, and Reaper bonuses.
    Most Damage Reduction bypassing effects for handwraps should now properly work. (NOTE: Shintao Cord and Kyosho's Ring set bonus is not included in this fix.)

Monsters

Enemies that disappear no longer sometimes receive multiple Champion buffs or heal to full.

Quests and Adventure Areas

Under the Big Top
        Puzzle wheel traps now have reduced damage, in that they only cause a single trap explosion rather than the multiple explosions that happens previously.

Races

Male Dragonborn two-handed sword animations have been adjusted.
    Drow's Darkfire has been adjusted as follows: It only fires one missile, has a Base Damage of 1d6 per character level, with no max caster level, has its damage scale at 100% spell power, costs 5 spell points instead of Action Boost charges, and has a six second cooldown.

Weekly sale items include 20% off both inventory and character bank space.

Update out yesterday

There was an update yesterday. It did not take very long, but make sure you allow time for it before Friday night.

Welcome to the best RPG news-site on the net. See you in-game soon!! :)

Sorry guys, I totally forgot to tell you that I'm tied up with an Easter convention all weekend so won't be playing this week.

It's "Buddy Weekend"

Sounds like alts. I'll make sure Lelianna is ready. Also, this is a "buddy weekend". 5% extra XP per additional party member.

Dte We ran Sentinels and bar quests on the alts. Did not use the regulars this week.

Win 10 users should avoid "creators update" per forum posts

Those of you on Windows 10 may want to avoid the "Creators Update" (whatever that is). Apparently it's a disaster. See link below:

Windows 10 avoid the creators update (for now)

Edit:
The following may be a temporary solution to the problem, unfortunately, it appears that MS reinstalls the stuff that was uninstalled on subsequent updates, & it looks like a pain to go thru the "fix" process:

Windows 10 Game Bar PSA

Last edited:
I will be very late if I make it at all Friday so don't wait on me.

Back
Top Bottom