Fallout: New Vegas - Quest Walkthough

Did you see the floating lady lol? My fear is another buggy game from Obsidian and that video does not give confidence.

People all over the internet has noticed the dreaded floating gambler.

I think I'm one of few people who find it more amusing rather than some dark omen of bugginess though. Strange things like that (not specifically floating people but similar things of little consequence) happened to me all the time in F3.

Strange things like that (not specifically floating people but similar things of little consequence) happened to me all the time in F3.

I'd say something similar "Strange things like that happened to me all the time in every Fallout game and every Obsidian-made game."

Floating ladies would be a heck of a lot less frustrating than either spontaneously hostile Vault City security cheifs or invisible handmaiden sisters. Lets just hope that Bethesda allowed for enough time to prevent any of Obsidian (and former Black Isle employees) nearly trademark "quirks" from being game-breaking ones. I wish I could have seen the look on the interviewee's face when the lady floated into frame during the walk-through though.

I would also hope that this quest could be completed by rescuing the bratty kid rather than just killing him.

Back
Top Bottom