Risen Buried Treasure map

Acleacius

SasqWatch
I saw a fan made map with the locations of most if not all Buried Treasures, they were marked on the map with Green Dots and now I can't find it, doh!

Anyone got it or a link?

Thanks.

Attachments

• eastMapmarker.jpg
    eastMapmarker.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Thanks for the links, rockyourazz. :)

I have seen those and also this one you can google for translation if needed.

The one I am trying to find, actually had all (maybe 25 or more) buried treasure locations and they were marked in with green dots. I thought there were more locations than finding Patty's Big Chest quest. Hah, maybe I dreamed it. :)

sorry man… And you are right… there are more than in patty's quest (next to commander carlos,cliff close to town, in monastery cemetary, etc.)

I apologize for thinking you have a simpler problem and I will try to rectify :) Although considering my past "help" to you - I wouldn't hold my breath :) Hope you see this all in good spirit

Hi there again Acleacius… I wanted to find new treasure to tell you about and mark all the buried treasure on the map…..well I didn't find new buried treasure for you (or myself - sorry) but I made this map and wanted to post it here too since you were the reason I started making it (I'm going to post it solo as well - might be found helpful)….Mind you that I am still in chapter 1 so there is probably more ore and buried treasure… I will keep my eyes opened and inform you if I find anything new…..have a great day

Attachments

• RisenMapMarkers.jpg
    RisenMapMarkers.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Thanks for all the info and help here in the forums. :)

Good work on that map and great idea, thanks. :)

Thanks Acleacius for giving me the idea in the first place.... and all the nice people in the forum - all your gracious help to me amounts to more than I can give back....Thank you...

Back
Top Bottom