Original Sin Statue for RPGWatch

Drat. I forget which address I told, Myrthos…
Either way, I should hopefully receive something soon, then! :)

EDIT:
Nevermind, found it. I wonder though… the original e-mail he sent me mentioned being entitled to:
- Digital copy of Original Sin
- Digital Soundtrack
- Original Sin T-Shirt

I said I didn't need the game or the soundtrack (as I have from the KS itself), but I could have sworn I am entitled to a poster too. I donated 50$, by the way. And, I can vaguely recall someone handing out extra t-shirts they had left (don't exactly remember who) and claiming one extra for my gf…

EDIT2: Nevermind once more, found it in post #659 of this thread. :D

Last edited:
Yes 1 poster and 2 T-shirts have been sent to you on Monday. If I would have to guess I would say it should have arrived by now. Let me know if I should send you the address it was shipped to via PM.

I'm guessing it might take a few more days for us Statians to get ours :)
You didn't want T&T, so I can't check. However the ones from the US with T&T were 4-5 days and it shouldn't be slower for you, so that should be any day now. Not sure anymore if I put two games in the box for you, but if not, I'm sure you'll let me know :)

Look - this was in my letter-box today :)
Great :)
I hope you are happy with it. I thought the pyramid looked cool . The picture doesn't do it justice (but no need to make a new one).
Your collection is unique as it is the only one with a signed version of the CE box.

Hidden, I'm jealous!

The collection is great. I specifically like the signed CE-box, the pyramid and the signed poster. I'm a computer games collector and I'll find a special place for this.

The D:OS Kickstarter campaign and now the release of the game is a great success for Larian. It's nice that RPGWatch could be a little part of it with our fundraiser (*).
RPGWatch is on the title page of the game (-> maybe some new CRPG fans come to us) and we created some in-game fun as well.

If we find a worthy game we could do something like this again… count me in.

(*) If I remember right it was you, Myrthos who started the Kickstarter just in the right moment with the early release of an article the rest is history …

Last edited:
Yes 1 poster and 2 T-shirts have been sent to you on Monday. If I would have to guess I would say it should have arrived by now. Let me know if I should send you the address it was shipped to via PM.

Cool. I'll give it a few more days. :)

The collection is great. I specifically like the signed CE-box, the pyramid and the signed poster. I'm a computer games collector and I'll find a special place for this.

I'd say you deserve that unique collection, HiddenX. You practically drove the RPGWatch campaign on your own. I don't even want to know how much $$$ you put in it...

I'd say you deserve that unique collection, HiddenX. You practically drove the RPGWatch campaign on your own. I don't even want to know how much $$$ you put in it…

Indeed. Enjoy the teleporting, HiddenX (be careful not to loose any bodyparts in the process! ;) )

I'd say you deserve that unique collection, HiddenX. You practically drove the RPGWatch campaign on your own. I don't even want to know how much $$$ you put in it…

I would say it was an overall great effort by all Watchers (*) involved :ahoy:

(*) and Codexians

Attachments

• DOS3.jpg
    DOS3.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
I got my T-Shirt yesterday. :)

Indeed. Enjoy the teleporting, HiddenX (be careful not to loose any bodyparts in the process! ;) )

There's an quote about teleporting in SWTOR : "Sie kehren vollständig und zeitgleich zurück !" - "You arrive complete[ly ?] and at the same time !"

;)

I got a package back again because the address label has been corrupted. As it is one with two T-Shirts it must be the one from Wiretripped.
Sorry about that, but it is going your direction again.

I've got the beta of Eternity and I'm trying to enjoy Risen 3, so getting D:OS in the mail is gonna bring extra pain. I really want to finish a PB game and this is the closest I've come since Gothic 3. Still, who can complain about too many games...well, I just did I guess :p

(*) If I remember right it was you, Myrthos who started the Kickstarter just in the right moment with the early release of an article the rest is history …

I'd stress this, too. If there had not been an actual STARTER of "our" campaign, then the result would have been so much smaller. Don't underestimate this, please. ;)

(Sorry for bad grammar, but I've been sleeping long today. ;) )

Got my package in the meantime and am enjoying my wonderfully geeky T-shirt. Now I must convince the wife to start playing D:OS with me :)

A serious thank you to Myrthos for the considerable extra work that handling this whole fundraiser and reward business must have been. And high-fives to all who contributed!

I got a package back again because the address label has been corrupted. As it is one with two T-Shirts it must be the one from Wiretripped.
Sorry about that, but it is going your direction again.

No problem! Thanks for the effort! :)

I haven't received mine yet either. I thought I paid extra for tracking which I haven't seen either but I don't remember maybe I didn't.

I don't have you listed as having Track&Trace.
I don't know how long it takes to the US. Could be held at customs as far as I know. I also don't have a US package with T&T to check how long that take. The closest is a Canadian package that still hasn't arrive yet as far as I can see.

I don't have you listed as having Track&Trace.
I don't know how long it takes to the US. Could be held at customs as far as I know. I also don't have a US package with T&T to check how long that take. The closest is a Canadian package that still hasn't arrive yet as far as I can see.

Ok thanks, I know I thought about getting track and trace but I must have forgot to do it. Wouldn't be the first time I've done that.:)

I'll continue to watch the mailbox.

Got the t-shirt, it's awsome!
I'll take it to work tomorrow, can't wait to see reactions, hahahahaha
I mean… For a few years already I'm usually in those fancy boohoo rags, this will be a shocker! :evilgrin:

sakichop, all my purchases from USA usually take 20-30 days till delivery. As Myrthos suspects, customs is the culprit, they stall the package for days. Clothes included. Dunno what they do exactly during all that time, probably checking if someone wrapped a nuke in a t-shirt or something.
It'll come, just not that fast.

Got my T-Shirt yesterday. It was a nice surprise as I forgot all about this.

Back
Top Bottom