Alpha Protocol - Mike Thornton Twitter Feed

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Looking around for information on the status of Alpha Protocol, the official forums reminded me of the Mike Thornton Twitter feed, written by Chris Avellone. It's still being updated and - with just a dash of appropriate spy-ish paranoia - it's easy to see a hidden commentary on the current situation. See what you think, reading from the bottom up:
<li id="status_4506238011" class="hentry u-MikeThorton status latest-status" style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">Should know if the virus worked within the next 24 hours when they return my PDA.about 2 hours ago from web <li id="status_4506214883" class="hentry u-MikeThorton status" style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">They took my PDA to upgrade the software, so I placed a virus on it - when it's hooked up to the mainframe, I'll have full server access.about 2 hours ago from web <li id="status_4460621501" class="hentry u-MikeThorton status" style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">PDA got confiscated... again. Place should be called Omerta Protocol. Am hacking into Darcy's computer in the interim.7:49 PM Sep 28th from web <li id="status_4327892865" class="hentry u-MikeThorton status" style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">One doctor said my symptoms are "even less of an illness than the traditional version of the illness" - whatever that means.4:14 PM Sep 23rd from web <li id="status_4327828862" class="hentry u-MikeThorton status" style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">Looks like the initial level of tests were more challenging than the doctors thought, so medical's keeping me for another day.4:11 PM Sep 23rd from web <li id="status_4155323136" class="hentry u-MikeThorton status" style="PADDING-LEFT: 30px">Been in infirmary all week, should be out tomorrow if the doctors sign off on the release. We'll see how the tests go.1:57 PM Sep 21st from web ...a Wikipedia link for Omertà...
More information.

Amazon USA has switched the date to May 31, 2010 now. I wonder what the story behind the silence is? I mean, did their news release PR guy come down with a nasty flu bug or something?

Back
Top Bottom