Kingmaker - Free Bloody Mess DLC

I think Alrik perhaps has more of an issue with other people having this kind of show blood option available and having blood and gore in their games, as I think he believes it leads to violence in real life and so on. Which has never been proven scientifically, with almost all the studies showing no solid evidence of a link. And yea, it's a ridiculous overreaction to comparing blood in a video game to someone in real life getting killed. Hysterical reactions are hard to take seriously.

Indeed, we still do not know what kind of video games Hitler, Himmler, Stalin or even Genghis Khan played. To link their behaviour to a particular DLC or video game may be too much or at least hasty.
I can understand the taste for less gory or violent games but linking an atrocious car accident to a discussion about a DLC is certainly really cheap.

Well to be fair he did not link the gruesome car accident to the video game but rather stated that games should be happy fluff times to help escape the grim reality.

I don't much mind that viewpoint though it is a bit much to complain about games delivering something that others enjoy just cause you don't.

Personally I love blood in my games and will enjoy the dlc, unless the levels of it turn too comedic to really fit.

Back
Top Bottom