Kingdom Come - Documentary Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
OnlySP reports that a documentary about Kingdom Come: Deliverance will be available July 24th.

The documentary—produced by OnlySP’s friends at Gameumentary—takes a look at Warhorse Studios’s medieval RPG, with interviews from director Daniel Vávra and executive producer Martin Klima. The feature-length documentary will be available on July 24, 2018; check out the trailer below.

[...]

Thanks Farflame!

More information.

I enjoyed Kingdom Come even with all the bugs it was afflicted with. But I'd like to play it again with a stronger GPU and with less bugs. Has most bugs been finished by now?

I enjoyed Kingdom Come even with all the bugs it was afflicted with. But I'd like to play it again with a stronger GPU and with less bugs. Has most bugs been finished by now?

Yes, but I would recommend waiting for all DLCs to be out anyway, since they will freshen second playthrough a lot.

Yes, but I would recommend waiting for all DLCs to be out anyway, since they will freshen second playthrough a lot.

I guess that is what I should do, especially considering they are supposedly making a modkit. But then again it is hard to wait. :)

While I've already got the game, I sort of lost interest.

But that documentary totally sold it. They're describing an approach to game design and creation that's 100% in line with how I believe games should be developed.

Also, I had no idea the guy in charge was the lead for Mafia. Mafia is among the best games of all time.

Back
Top Bottom