Chronicles of Elyria - New Kickstarter MMORPG

Benny

Watcher
Didn't see this in the forms, so I thought I'd share it.

Chronicles of Elyria is the first MMORPG where your character ages and dies, encouraging you to think beyond your character to their role in a larger story.

Fearless in its design, it embraces a character's ability to impact other characters. A closed economy, finite resources, non-repeatable quests, and a fully destructible environment means the world is experienced differently for every character.

Each time you login there is a dynamic world waiting for you. Local, regional, and national conflicts are continuously unfolding, giving birth to repeated opportunities for you to change the course of history.

Aging, Dying, & Souls | An epic 10-year story line invites you to experience your character over multiple lifetimes. With each life you will develop your character and make your mark in the Chronicles. When your character eventually dies, their soul will be reincarnated stronger than before and their spirit and destiny will live on in another character of your making.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...nicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging

Didn't see this in the forms, so I thought I'd share it.

Chronicles of Elyria is the first MMORPG where your character ages and dies, encouraging you to think beyond your character to their role in a larger story.

Fearless in its design, it embraces a character's ability to impact other characters. A closed economy, finite resources, non-repeatable quests, and a fully destructible environment means the world is experienced differently for every character.

Each time you login there is a dynamic world waiting for you. Local, regional, and national conflicts are continuously unfolding, giving birth to repeated opportunities for you to change the course of history.

Aging, Dying, & Souls | An epic 10-year story line invites you to experience your character over multiple lifetimes. With each life you will develop your character and make your mark in the Chronicles. When your character eventually dies, their soul will be reincarnated stronger than before and their spirit and destiny will live on in another character of your making.

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...nicles-of-elyria-epic-story-mmorpg-with-aging
Sounds interesting, but looks like you'll get more powerful as time passes... so what will happen with people who join later? will they be forever gimped compared to people who started earlier and have a few or no generations under the belt? I remember guilds requiring you to have a certain amount of 'dps' or 'item level' to join, will this add a 'needs to be 5th generation or later'?

Hmm, the game seems very ambitious but they are only asking for 900k and another 500k from investors... seems too good to be true.

Also they only have 2 programmers ?!?!...

Back
Top Bottom