Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Spanish Localization

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
A new race and Spanish localization are the next stretch goals for the Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Kickstarter:

The Next Stretch Goal: A Rocking Race and Spanish Localization

23 archetypes are marching into Wrath of the Righteous! Thanks to your support, they will successfully reach their destination and increase the number of options (and rerolls).

Our next stretch goal will be 2-in-1! A new race and a Spanish localization.

New Race - Oread

Presenting oreads--descendants of outsiders from the Elemental Plane of Earth. Oreads are solidly built, their skin is colored in stony shades of black, white, brown, and gray. They have crystalline spikes for hair and eyes like glowing gemstones. Stoic and patient, they are unmovable like mountains, yet unstoppable like an avalanche when propelled into action.

[...]
More information.

Oreads? Well that rocks. Or some semblance thereof.

I wonder how much impact language localization has on kickstarter funding? It seems like one of the more likely to draw in new contributors, but I don't really know for certain.

Well, I may get pathfinder kingmaker on the next sale and give it a try. I've never enjoyed rtwp but everyone seems to love it...

It'll be my tribute to @purpleblob; too. :)

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Well, I may get pathfinder kingmaker on the next sale and give it a try. I've never enjoyed rtwp but everyone seems to love it…

It'll be my tribute to @purpleblob; too. :)

If you don't like RTwP try the turn-based mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/109

I beat the game with the vanilla RtWP system a year ago. Now I am playing with the TB mod. Both are really fun.

This is the Best cRPG that I have ever played. You won't regret.

If you don't like RTwP try the turn-based mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/pathfinderkingmaker/mods/109

I beat the game with the vanilla RtWP system a year ago. Now I am playing with the TB mod. Both are really fun.

This is the Best cRPG that I have ever played. You won't regret.
I probably will play it but I'm going through Kings bounty now and only half way through it...

I also still gave vampyr to play and several others including tyranny
. Its hard to pick what to play.

Would you recommend pathfinder in rtwp or Tb?

I, I just hope it has better romantic options. Pathfinder: Kingmaker, sort of didn't have that many romantic options or follow through. It was almost as if romance wasn't really an intended option. I had to try hard man, try hard.

Not having an actual romance option is quite immersive, isn't it? ;)

Funding has slowed down quite a bit. Looks like they are in the slower middle stretch. Kicktraq is now projecting out to $2.86 million.

Would you recommend pathfinder in rtwp or Tb?

That is pretty much up to you I think. Because it depends on your personal taste. I like TB better because I can enjoy the habilities of every character in the party. In RtwP I spend most of the time controlling the spellcasters. But that is because I am getting old and my brain can't follow all the combat as well as once did. :lol:

Since you don't like RtwP, maybe you can start with TB. But if you don't like TB as much as you don't like RtwP, and you are not old, I suggest you go with the vanilla.

The pledges slowed down a lot in past days. It doesnt seem it will go anywhere near the amounts Obsidian and inXile were able to collect for their campaings aimed at old timers, when Kickstarter was that big, new thing.

Still, I suppose it will be more then enough for Owlcat as it probably doesnt represent main source of funds.

Back
Top Bottom