Wind Traveler

Nikorasu

Wind Traveler

uQeL3cQ.png

We are in the Greenlight, help us!

Like this project on facebook! :)

iJpBLJD.png

J1Rk5KT.png

Hello everyone! I'm here to show you the game project I am working on.
Me and a friend are working in this game in Unity now, but I started it in RPGMaker MV and still use it to test some scenes, dialogues, and scenarios.

The game are still in an alpha version, we have only the base of the battle system, but we want to make a demo version as soon as possible.

7nqw9Me.png

vt5kOSD.png

A mysterious figure: the Wind Traveler. Many talk about him, but no one knows for sure if he still exists. In this world where it is necessary to fight to survive, Dark Elves, that were apparently extinct, are reappearing. Will the conflict from a long time ago happen again?
Embark on an adventure to unveil the mysteries of the lands of Yrunia.

7fKzji5.png

55iXq7X.png

LWP8L53m.png

Character Creation

zF1OZjgm.png
yKz05VIm.png

IIv0uZ3m.png
YMLXTz8m.png

SyrsHvKm.png
R7vP1eVm.png

Rqcj2rum.png
aI1xH5mm.png

82LfWyXm.png
nvTtiOAm.png

h34HOcz.png

RACES:
cVU5PkY.png

Class progression:
The player can specialize in a style of combat that pleases him.
Starting from Aventurer the player can progress to Squire, Archer or Rogue.
Starting from Student the player can progress to Healer, Mage or Professor.

UKQosc1.png

The Classes does not only affect your battle skills, they also bring you benefits for exploring the world, such as the Adventurer's Analyze ability, which allows you to get items from interest points, or the Student Intensify Skill, which enhances the effects of consumable items.

Gathering e Crafting:
Nature and creatures will provide materials and ingredient items for the player. You can sell them or use them to make top quality items or equipment.
7cSeVP0m.png

Relationship (Waifus & Husbandos):

The village is full of amazing people. You can get to know them better, become friends, or maybe go on a date. Characters with greater affinity and happines will give bonuses in your adventure.
Ou6gwKAl.png

Battle System:

The battle system is a fast paced turn based combat. Be careful to not be attacked by surprise. You have only one attribute: POWER. It's you Strengh and you Health. A basic attack is a random number between the half and your full POWER.

l2Sqjx2Z1pKPnABPy.gif

6wr0Fyu.png

VOZXqd6m.png
VcOio5Um.png

YGaMlFOm.png
FpLj4v5m.png

Thanks everyone! Tell me what you think about this game and like our facebook page to stay tuned at our updates.

Last edited:
Hello! Here to share some progress in our combat system:

See ya

Last edited by a moderator:
We are on Steam Greelight, and we need your vote to be accepted!
If you can help, pass by and give us your thumbs up!

Thank you very much.

Back
Top Bottom