|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

Default RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests

April 21st, 2018, 22:45
Maybe because you have a news filter defined and for some reason your account settings are not ‘recognized’ on your first visit, but are when you refresh.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is online now

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#481

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,509
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

Default 

April 22nd, 2018, 04:57
*just learnt that there are news filters*
--
Doing >Let's Plays< and >Reviews< in German. Latest Review: Avernum 3: Ruined World
Mostly playing Indie titles, including Strategy, Tactics and Roleplaying-Games.
And here is a list of all games I ever played.
Kordanor is offline

Kordanor

Kordanor's Avatar
Wastelander

#482

Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 3,218
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

April 22nd, 2018, 10:13
Originally Posted by Myrthos View Post
Maybe because you have a news filter defined and for some reason your account settings are not ‘recognized’ on your first visit, but are when you refresh.
Thanks, that fixed it.
--
Favorite Game: Gothic II
My steam profile
porcozaur is offline

porcozaur

porcozaur's Avatar
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

#483

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,107
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default 

August 15th, 2018, 23:34
How about a club for spam number of posts

I propose
  • 100 club
  • 500 club
  • 1000 club
  • 2000 club
  • 5000 club
  • Top Poster
  • etc.
--
Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520
Lucky Day is offline

Lucky Day

Lucky Day's Avatar
Daywatch

#484

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Uncanny Valley
Posts: 4,524
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default 

August 16th, 2018, 00:31
Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
How about a club for spam number of posts

I propose
  • 100 club
  • 500 club
  • 1000 club
  • 2000 club
  • 5000 club
  • Top Poster
  • etc.
Would you mind to explain better your suggestion, Lucky Day? I didn't get it
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!
henriquejr is offline

henriquejr

henriquejr's Avatar
SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

#485

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brasil
Posts: 1,641
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)

Default 

August 16th, 2018, 00:36
Originally Posted by henriquejr View Post
Would you mind to explain better your suggestion, Lucky Day? I didn't get it
As a member of the 1500 club, you'd be given a gold star in your profile, the secret handshake, and a key to the high posters executive washroom. I bring this up because I see @Silver is about to join the 5000 club.
--
Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520
Lucky Day is offline

Lucky Day

Lucky Day's Avatar
Daywatch

#486

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Uncanny Valley
Posts: 4,524
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default 

August 16th, 2018, 09:08
Why would you do that?
--
It's not what you say - it is the way you say it.
Lovely 2 minute video: 'Change your words, change your world'
Eye is online now

Eye

Eye's Avatar
Eye Watch
Super Moderator

#487

Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Europe
Posts: 1,414
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 09:14
Oops, forgot to update the SSL certificate in time, so the site was offline for a number of hours.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is online now

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#488

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,509
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 09:38
Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
As a member of the 1500 club, you'd be given a gold star in your profile, the secret handshake, and a key to the high posters executive washroom. I bring this up because I see @Silver is about to join the 5000 club.
I can agree with that as long as wee include a 3435 club. I'll come back to you with the bonuses.

We might also have a less-than-10000 club (or whatever the current number of posts by the Sith Lord is).

pibbur who considers offering the "recognized by pibbur" title to the members of the 3435
--
d++a63e++TU4567'!S'!89!A!WM!LuC++++u+++uF+++nR——nS ++++wC—-o++++wS——uLB++++

1. The cat is alive! And pissed!!!
2. It's been 82 years. The cat is dead, and the stench is unbearable!!!
pibbur who is offline

pibbur who

pibbur who's Avatar
Number 14
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#489

Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 3,504
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 12:15
There was quite a long outage last night. Anything serious?
--
"Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother." Alan Moore
Ripper is online now

Ripper

Ripper's Avatar
Ngikufisela iwela

#490

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,977
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 12:22
See two posts back
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is online now

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#491

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,509
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 12:27
Oh yes, silly sod. I just saw pibbur's post and missed that one. Thanks.
--
"Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother." Alan Moore
Ripper is online now

Ripper

Ripper's Avatar
Ngikufisela iwela

#492

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,977
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 12:58
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
Oh yes, silly sod. I just saw pibbur's post and missed that one. Thanks.
I can delete it if that helps. But then, Myrhtos will need to edit his post.

Hmmm


pibbur who is eager to please, but sometimes unsure about being eager to please who.
--
d++a63e++TU4567'!S'!89!A!WM!LuC++++u+++uF+++nR——nS ++++wC—-o++++wS——uLB++++

1. The cat is alive! And pissed!!!
2. It's been 82 years. The cat is dead, and the stench is unbearable!!!
Last edited by pibbur who; September 4th, 2018 at 13:09.
pibbur who is offline

pibbur who

pibbur who's Avatar
Number 14
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#493

Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bergen, Norway
Posts: 3,504
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 21:00
Don’t delete it. What worries me more is who the ‘silly sod’ is. It could be read that he is talking about me ….. hmmm…
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is online now

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#494

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,509
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

September 4th, 2018, 21:59
No, no - I'm the silly sod. That's a common exclamation in these parts when one fails to notice something obvious.
--
"Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother." Alan Moore
Ripper is online now

Ripper

Ripper's Avatar
Ngikufisela iwela

#495

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,977
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

September 12th, 2018, 00:40
Originally Posted by Myrthos View Post
Don’t delete it. What worries me more is who the ‘silly sod’ is. It could be read that he is talking about me ….. hmmm…
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
No, no - I'm the silly sod. That's a common exclamation in these parts when one fails to notice something obvious.
Its obviously me because I have yet to get 10000 posts.

--

On another note, is it not possible to strip Youtube tags of everything before and including v= at submit?

Something like a regex replace(".*v\=", ""); ?
--
Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520
Lucky Day is offline

Lucky Day

Lucky Day's Avatar
Daywatch

#496

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Uncanny Valley
Posts: 4,524
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Default 

September 12th, 2018, 09:24
That is not how the BB code feature of vBulletin works. I can add something between new tags and then add the html replacement for it, so I can’t use regex.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is online now

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#497

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,509
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

Default 

September 16th, 2018, 22:26
I have a quick question : I'm ure that I must be blind, because I can't find where to edit that : How do I manage my notifications ?
I mean, I'd like to have notifications of people quoting me turned off … where and how can I do that ?
--
“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Alrik Fassbauer is offline

Alrik Fassbauer

Alrik Fassbauer's Avatar
TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#498

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Old Europe
Posts: 18,021
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

Default 

September 16th, 2018, 22:44
You can’t turn it off. We are using the free version of user tagging, which does not allow individually disabling of notification of quotes and mentions.
I figured I hold back on paying for it until there is a sufficient amount of people who would like to do that, or any of the other pro features.
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is online now

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#499

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,509
Mentioned: 44 Post(s)

Default 

September 16th, 2018, 22:57
Is it just the email notifications that bother you, Alrik? If so, maybe we could have a poll about turning that aspect off? I certainly wouldn't care if the emails for mentions were disabled. I only like seeing them on the top of the site page.
--
"Orwell was almost exactly wrong in a strange way. He thought the world would end with Big Brother watching us, but it ended with us watching Big Brother." Alan Moore
Ripper is online now

Ripper

Ripper's Avatar
Ngikufisela iwela

#500

Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 6,977
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » RPGWatch » RPGWatch Updates, Bug reports and Feature requests
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:36.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch