Trails In The Sky SC - Review

The earlier games are not as good as the Trails of Cold Steel versions. Still if you like JRPGs I'd say buy them for your collection. Otherwise just buy the new games.

The earlier games are not as good as the Trails of Cold Steel versions. Still if you like JRPGs I'd say buy them for your collection. Otherwise just buy the new games.

I like both series. The Trails In The Sky RPGs are classic "party on the road doing quests for a guild" RPGs with charming party characters - highly recommended.

The first one is kinda boring, it took me around a year and a half to beat it. But the second one prove that it was all worth it, I've finished it in like a month and enjoyed almost everything it offered. The first one is just a long build up for the second, it has very good writing and good characters, but the story is your usual stuff presented in chunks, with little going on on a grander level. I am currently on the 3rd - it has much different approach, feels like fanservice for the moment, but I am not far into it.

If you are patient then its a great game, not on its own imo but because of the second part.

And turbo mode, every game should have turbo mode.

I like both series. The Trails In The Sky RPGs are classic "party on the road doing quests for a guild" RPGs with charming party characters - highly recommended.
So you quoted me with your Steam quote? Anyway never said I don't recommend them HiddenX. The Trails of Cold Steel versions are just better. Highly recommend.:p

Back
Top Bottom