EN5ider (**the best** deal for D&D 5E)

Mike Myler

Watchdog
EN5ider is the biggest D&D 5E content Patreon and for good reason - it's $1 an article, we release 5 each month, and you get access to over 240 articles already in the archive.

It's the best bang for your buck. Period.

Right now we're finishing up a second wave of new classes and the most recent addition is the bloodweaver--magic users that don't inherit their power, instead unlocking it by expending their blood and the crimson flow of their victims.

Check it out and stick around if you dig it. Thanks!

A new article over on EN5ider! Rolling a natural 20 or a natural 1 has never been so much fun! With these ability check critical effects for your 5E game, there are positive and negative tables for physical, social, medicine, knowledge, and arcane style checks. By Jeff Gomez; illustrated by Herman Lau.

A new adventure is up on EN5ider! The critically-acclaimed ZEITGEIST Adventure Path continues with the third installment of Cauldron-Born (31 pages of content for PCs of 7th-8th level). The party reacts to the surprise attacks by Zubov’s group. Zubov’s plan is to sow panic amongst the citizens of Flint by perpetrating various attacks throughout the city. By diverting resources away from the peace talks, Zubov hopes to launch a more direct attack on a newly opened subrail station, giving him access to a tunnel that passes near Hotel Aurum. A well-timed explosion will send the building tumbling down.

Recently on EN5ider:
#240. Bloodweaver: Basic Class Information. Bloodweavers use the primal power coursing through their veins to enhance their own abilities, heal or bolster allies, and debilitate or kill their foes. Many fear them for their control over the substance of life but those that can see past this superstitious dread often find powerful allies.
#239. Geomancer: Advanced Class Information. Last month EN5ider, the 5E Patreon, introduced the Geomancer class. In this week's article, Josh Gentry provides you with three new geomancer orders - Order of the Apothecary (mystical healers), Order of the Architect (builders and protectors), and Order of the Rune Knight (wielders of elements in war). Illustrated by Julio Rocha and Tan Ho Sim.
#238. ZEITGEIST #5 (Part 2) - Cauldron Born. The conspiracy continues in Flint's dark underbelly. Now at the king’s command it is time for the Royal Homeland Constabulary to rip this threat from its shadowy womb beneath the haunted mountain named Cauldron Hill and thrust it into the light of day.
#237. Backstory Feats. An adventurer’s background doesn’t need to end when they begin the adventuring life. The skills learned in an adventurer’s past can grow and develop into lifelong skills throughout their adventuring career. This set of 13 feats uses the 13 core backgrounds as prerequisites and represents the advancement and integration of their old skills with their new experience. The Grifter feat allows a character with the charlatan background to fleece marks like a master, and the Old Salt feat allows a character with the sailor background true mastery over the nautical arts.

This week on EN5ider we have a new plug-in location: Deirdre's Ghost, a large vessel sunk long ago that has recently appeared on a nearby rocky shore. This plug-in location includes a description and plot hooks which range from sinister academics to a rusted golem, a ghost, a sea hag, and some kraken eggs… by Ambrose Ingram; illustrated by Rachel Maduro.

Recently on EN5ider:

#244. Bloodweaver: Advanced Class Information. Following on from last month's Bloodweaver: Basic, and the enormous article Bloodweaver: Tome of Disciplines, we present to you the Crimson Witch and the Scarlet Reaper, a pair of sanguine paths for the bloodweaver to walk! Learn to wield death curses, blood arsenals, and more! by Chris Rippee; illustrated by Julio Racho.

#243. ZEITGEIST #5 (Part 3) - Cauldron Born. The critically-acclaimed adventure path continues! In this thread, the party reacts to the surprise attacks by Zubov’s group. Zubov’s plan is to sow panic amongst the citizens of Flint by perpetrating various attacks throughout the city. By diverting resources away from the peace talks, Zubov hopes to launch a more direct attack on a newly opened subrail station, giving him access to a tunnel that passes near Hotel Aurum. A well-timed explosion will send the building tumbling down.

#242. Ability Check Criticals. Rolling a natural 20 or a natural 1 has never been so much fun! With these ability check critical effects, there are positive and negative tables for physical, social, medicine, knowledge, and arcane style checks. By Jeff Gomez; illustrated by Herman Lau.

Lucky Day said:
why does this whole thread look like spam?

I'm not sure. How could it look less like spam? What about it is spammy? The images? Too much text?

I'm not sure. How could it look less like spam? What about it is spammy? The images? Too much text?

You're real?

Well we start with the thread title

Second, the well formatted cut and paste job that are advertisements.

You seem to only come on to post these.

You're real?

Well we start with the thread title

Second, the well formatted cut and paste job that are advertisements.

You seem to only come on to post these.

100%! What do you think the thread ought to be named? I'm not married to "EN5ider (**the best** deal for D&D 5E)", just trying to keep it honest.

Yes this thread is advertising EN5ider. That is why I made it. I make sure only to post once per week (as I think the rules are, not 100% sure on that but feel fairly confident that's the guideline).

I do really only use this forum to advertise to folks about my projects (since 2014 but far less regular) and more recently EN5ider under the assumption that I'd be asked to leave if that was completely unwanted or informed if I shouldn't be doing that. I might have something to say about computer RPGs eventually but since starting to do this as a full-time gig I haven't really had much time for them--that said I picked up Kingmaker and pop it on every chance I get so the day of a more regular comment from me may yet be forthcoming! :)

From the TOS:

Any form of advertising, not approved by RPGWatch, is not allowed. If you want to advertise by means of a link or message, please contact RPGWatch prior to doing so. If you do not have an approval, you are not allowed to advertise in any way.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't have any messages where I asked for approval, I don't think the inboxes clean themselves out or anything like that, and while it's maybe a bit implied after 73 posts like this that it's okay for me to post here about D&D 5e stuff if I'm unwanted I'll just stop. Sorry to trouble yinz. :p

Edit: Also as an addendum, I think I posted *this* thread in the wrong area of the forum and an admin moved it. Really thought I was in the clear. Apologies!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom