Of Orcs and Men - Review @ Pixel Perfect Gaming

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Pixel Perfect Gaming reviewed the Playstation 3 version of Of Orcs and Men and had amongst others the following to say:
The story enables you to make important decisions that affect the outcome of the game; your choices will change things dramatically. With that said, you can play Of Orcs and Men multiple times and never experience the same outcome twice. This adds to the game’s excitement. In many ways, this allows the story to develop and the outcome to change depending on what the player chooses.
You can also choose side-quests that are outside the main story arc. These side-quests are open-ended and tailor the experience based on your previous actions. It’s a great way to earn extra coin, weapons, or even rare gear. You never know what you will find.
More information.

Shit man, don't tell me that the console version gives the power of choice regarding the story. I'm betting more on this dude being a dick.

Shit man, don't tell me that the console version gives the power of choice regarding the story. I'm betting more on this dude being a dick.

???
Try as hard as I might ... I can't seem to parse or follow that.

interested in buying it? I'm not saying a word except BUY THE DAMN THING

Back
Top Bottom