Alpha Protocol Global Conspiracy Walkthrough

I haven't watched much footage of this game before, but that seemed decent enough. I guess the over the shoulder aiming is a practical compromise if the game is going to fully third person. Overall the game looked polished, so I guess Obsidian is making an effort to put the game in full shape.

Did the player have god mode on? It looked pretty silly when he just walked towards an enemy and got shot at point blank range.

No, he took damage at a few points.

Gosh, he must have had really good nanotech enchanced bullet vests with both the latest fusion reactor technology and garlic powering them. At least a dozen of them stacked on him. Bet they don't sell those in your local grocery store. I guess I'm more used to the "one shot one kill" way how high speed bullets tend to pass through objects. :p

The miniboss battle felt bit over the top too. Didn't the German lady feel the least bit cold out there? It was snowing.

Nice video. Looks like to be a fun game.

I also prefer enemies to die from a few shots, expecially in an enviroment like this that are more realistic than monster slaying shooters.

Back
Top Bottom