Holly Crap can you SAY Joxer

But do the bears respawn and can the game be played on a phone? :idea:

Hey joxer, just imagine how cool it would be for a Season Pass to release for this game! Wouldn't that be awesome!? :biggrin:

You should use PM when aimed at a certain person, but okay, I'm not the only one who thinks some designs are insulting IQ on PC just am the loudest one about DA:bears…

Clicked on it. It says:
Naughty Bear: Panic in Paradise - PlayStation 3 Trailer

Closed it right away.
Any PC game I should instabuy lately?

EDIT:
Hell, I didn't troll Bioware forum for ages.
Thanks for providing me a material.
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/551549-dragon-age-bears/

Last edited:
You're gonna get yourself banned, jox. :D
Ban on Bioware forums?
That's practically impossible, any criticism packed as trollpost is acceptable there, unless it's offensive or ment to insult a person or a group.
Bioware is not a company that would go censor the community, maybe they don't care what fans think, but at least the forum is open to write whatever you feel about their games.

I wouldn't try this on EA.com forums though. There, you can get banned for misspelling a word which then means you get banned to play any EA game you bought. No wonder rarely anyone posts anything there.
No malice was intended…
We all know that, but honestly, because of so many great games lately, I totally forgot to stir a pot on Bioware forums as they refuse to admit their respawns are an utter fail and you reminded me on that, so thanks.

Even if my bears whining there won't make them change it in DA3, here's hope they won't repeat the same thing in ME4.

Celtic, why did you delete your posts? I was talking about joxer getting banned from the BioWare forums. :lol:

I think we can have a good laugh at joxer's hate for bear respawns in DA:3. No malice is intended, indeed.

And I agree that respawning bears are a bad idea in general. :D

Dragon Bear ?
Bear Age ?

Back
Top Bottom