Demonicon - Free Public Live Stream

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Kalypso Media announces that a free public live stream of the game on Twitch.tv will be shown on October 24th.

Free Public Live Stream on Twitch.tv for ‘The Dark Eye – Demonicon’ this Thursday

Bracknell, UK, 22nd October 2013 – With the imminent release of dark fantasy action-RPG The Dark Eye – Demonicon this Friday (October 25th), Kalypso Media is thrilled to announce a free public live stream of the game via Twitch.tv on Thursday, the 24th of October at 19:00 GMT/20:00 CET. To be hosted by Project Manager Johannes Bickle and Executive Producer Marc Buro of developer Noumena Studios, the stream will be an intimate look at unseen locations, new enemies and the rich combat system of The Dark Eye – Demonicon.

To access the stream of The Dark Eye – Demonicon, simply use the Twitch.tv link here at the time listed above: www.twitch.tv/kalypsomedia

The Dark Eye – Demonicon is out on October 25th for Windows PC, Steam and other digital portals.
More information.

That looks like the same video I posted about a few days back only in German. It was only available for the press but became public later.

Still I hope this new twitch video isn't the same.

Indeed that is the same one you posted but in German, and that is why I suspect they will show the same save spots as in these streams.

I just wanted to mention that there indeed are loot drops in Demonicon, after battles, in chests, walls and tree trunks in the game. This was confirmed by the game developers on the Steam forum for Demonicon.

Back
Top Bottom