Sacred 3 - Pre-Purchase Now on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Steam announces you can now Pre-Purchase Sacred 3 for $49.99. Don't forget to check out the news coverage on our site first as the new game is different.

Sacred 3 is an arcade Hack ‘n’ Slash game for up to four players, set in the war for Ancaria. Choose from legendary heroes and fight together against the rise of evil. You will face hordes of grimmocs, brute beasts, legions of mercenaries and undead wizards. Develop your character’s skills and abilities and band together to use powerful co-op abilities and tactics. Victory Is Ours. Glory Is Mine.
More information.

Cashgrab 3! Excited? Confused? You should be!

Why did it take so long to go from Sacred 2 to Sacred 3?

Will sacred players ever be treated like human beings again?

Grime-yucks?
legions of mercenaries
Legion (partial) definitions:
1) a national organization for former soldiers
2) "most units using the name "legion" were composed of soldiers from a specific ethnic, national, religious or ideological background, and that background is often specified in the legion's name"

I wonder if this is an actual in-game/in-setting legion, or if legion just represents the vast numbers of enemies to slay. Probably the later.

Why did it take so long to go from Sacred 2 to Sacred 3?

Because the devs went bancrupt ?

Legion (partial) definitions:
1) a national organization for former soldiers
2) "most units using the name "legion" were composed of soldiers from a specific ethnic, national, religious or ideological background, and that background is often specified in the legion's name"

I wonder if this is an actual in-game/in-setting legion, or if legion just represents the vast numbers of enemies to slay. Probably the later.

3) meaning "a vast number of people".

Back
Top Bottom