• 3 figures only

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Somewhere around 100

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
In the third of our series of Grimoire polls (we sure are promoting this game!) we now would like to know your estimation of how well the game will sell over a period of the next 3 months.

This is just meant to be indicative and not precise, so some ranges aren't even on this poll.

Last edited:
There's definitely a fan base out there! I think it ultimately depends on the price point - if it is around Euros 20 a lot of folk might take a punt in it. More than than 30 Euros and I expect people will be put off. also, word of mouth will play a big part - if reports are good people will buy it, but if it is a buggy mess then nah refund territory.
So I've gone with under 10k as a guess. :) but who are we kidding, it will never come out anyway...

Cmon ppl will buy this because trolling. I bet we're seeing the #1 title used as steam gift. If it gets released, ofc.

My vote goes to Skyrim stuff.

All my money is on a massive Steam flamewar followed by even more massive returns.
I wish I could listen to the arguments in real time voice but my head would probably explode.
Steam hasn't seen anything like this since Battlecruiser and its ill fated successors.

What the hell is a blobber, anyways?

This poll is retarded on so many levels.

You're asking how much will a game with literally ZERO marketing or promotion sell.
Only a bitter, butthurt troll would care.

Secondly, how much it sells isn't necessarily a measure of quality, as much as mainstream cucks would like to imply. Real gems don't sell - and that is absolutely a compliment - they get cult status.

Anyway, I know this will burst your bubble, but it'll probably sell more than you'd like.

Last edited:
I voted below 10K - but I do expect it to get close to 10K.

Won't be shocked if it reaches 15K eventually - but there's no way it will make 50K.

Unless I'm underestimating the impact all the sad elitists have on the rest of the rather small target audience.

The game has actually had tons of promotion, it's just that most of it is extremely old. Once people realized not to believe anything Cleve said anymore, coverage understandably stopped.

You're asking how much will a game with literally ZERO marketing or promotion sell.
Only a bitter, butthurt troll would make such a poll.

Secondly, how much it sells isn't necessarily a measure of quality, as much as mainstream cucks would like to imply. Real gems don't sell - and that is absolutely a compliment - they get cult status.

Anyway, I know this will burst your bubble, but it'll probably sell more than you'd like.

It's hilarious you think this game is actually going to be released.

Only a bitter, butthurt troll would make such a poll.

Ah, a fanboy :)
I really don't care how much it sells. This is more a reaction to his previous statements of Cleve regarding how well the game is going to be received. Before his campaigns he was mentioning that in the campaign the pledges would go so fast, it would soar to its goal, or something like that. So, I am just wondering how well people at RPGWatch feel it would sell, as Cleve isn't a real reliable source to ask that.
If it sells 10 or a million, is all the same to me. Not do I care if it is going to be a gem or not.

You see how well his kickstarter or Indiagogo went. The sales for this game would be the old timers that grew up on Wizardry and Might and Magic. He has pissed at least 75% of the old timers off so I will say in the low 1000's. If it was released 15 years ago I would have bought it. Not now.

I dream of the day when Grimoire will be one of the games donated to a RPGWatch raffle :)

Ah, a fanboy :)
I really don't care how much it sells. This is more a reaction to his previous statements of Cleve regarding how well the game is going to be received. Before his campaigns he was mentioning that in the campaign the pledges would go so fast, it would soar to its goal, or something like that. So, I am just wondering how well people at RPGWatch feel it would sell, as Cleve isn't a real reliable source to ask that.
If it sells 10 or a million, is all the same to me. Not do I care if it is going to be a gem or not.

Just keep lying to yourself that you don't care, while making threads about Grimoire, you bitter person. :)

We sure Corwin is Cleve? I mean… We sure luj1 isn't? :evilgrin:

Man, if it ever appears I'll buy you a copy. And not only you. And not only me.
So don't worry, it'll sell like a cure. :D

Blah blah blah...I saw this guy fishing one day and asked how much gas does his shoes take to get over to the next .....
That's right insanity just like this game or any information on it.

It's hilarious you think this game is actually going to be released.

I didn't start this thread, you should address to Myrthos.

But it's hilarious that an AoD worshiper would say that. A game which needed 10+ years (?) and is still in the range of CYOA shovelware. Likewise, everything gets released sooner or later, it's just a matter of time. You will eat your words, eventually. :)

I voted below 10K - but I do expect it to get close to 10K.

Won't be shocked if it reaches 15K eventually - but there's no way it will make 50K.
The poll options aren't set up ideally, because "10-50K" is a single range, and as far as indies' first 3 months of sales go, 10K and 50K are completely different worlds.

As far as "lack of promotion" goes, Grimoire has been featured in multiple gaming magazines, what else could you ask for?! :lol:

C8GNDtOVwAAbaSZ.jpg

canard-pc-grimoire.jpg

The poll options aren't set up ideally, because "10-50K" is a single range, and as far as indies' first 3 months of sales go, 10K and 50K are completely different worlds.

As far as "lack of promotion" goes, Grimoire has been featured in multiple gaming magazines, what else could you ask for?! :lol:

C8GNDtOVwAAbaSZ.jpg

canard-pc-grimoire.jpg

What ???????? CGW Magazine from 20 years ago ??????

What could I possibly be playing 20 years ago ? Fallout 1 Maybe ?

What ???????? CGW Magazine from 20 years ago ??????

What could I possibly be playing 20 years ago ? Fallout 1 Maybe ?

I am almost sure that Sir-Tech was still a thing in 1997. Cleve was still drawing a paycheck probably from them still.
I think I was playing UNreal in 1997 but i am a little Unsure
What were you playing in 1997 when Cleve got his brainstorm? That could be it's own thread.

I believe Cleve was gone from Sir-Tech whenever they cancelled Stones of Arnhem, which was something like 1995? Sir-Tech was around until at least 2001 when Wiz8 was released.

Fallout 1 came out on Sep 30, 1997, so pretty good bet that's what many of us would have been playing at the time the article came out.

Back
Top Bottom