RPGWatch Guild for DDO

Yes I realize that. Its simply the fact that the D:OS fundraiser, at least it seemed to my eyes, made the watch "community" more tangible to me and made me want to take a slightly more active part of it? Not sure if that makes sense but anyway, I didn't mean to compare or whatever either games. :)

Not sure if I'll be able to get into DDO or not, didn't dislike the game last time around. Its simply there was hardly anyone on when I played most of the time due to the time at which I could play...so I ended up growing a little bored and disappeared.

We have people playing most of the time since we cover multiple time zones. Just make sure you're on Khyber server since that's where we all play. Skype is also recommended since we use that to communicate with each other.

I've more or less dropped out of active play because of the time zones thing - and because I prefer SWTOR right now - but I still feel myself comitted to the guild.

Galaad, post your character name and one of us can send you a guild invite.

Alrik, you are always a part of the guild, and welcome to jump back into active play any time. ;)

Well what I found was that if you wait a round just a little bit you can find public groups to play with. Doesn't have to be with the watch guild which I've enjoyed but haven't played much with. You can also post a looking for group to create your own group to play with for certain quests.

Hehe, looks like my character is still in the guild. Under the name Tomad, though I think I might just reroll something new. He's a favored soul but only level 7 atm and I have no clue what sort of build/template I was following.

Also since Im feeling a bit lost atm I figured I might start a new one to allow me to 'relearn' stuff.

So many new faces in the guild. lol Maybe everyone can tag your watch name into the bio? Just an idea.

Long time member that posts rarely, recently decided to try DDO and interested in hoping onto the guild. Still only level 1 trying to learn the game.

Paubscar of Misty
Dwarf
Barbarian
Great Axe

and

Postt of Butcherblock
Dwarf Cleric
Not decided (Maces)

Last edited:
Will send you invites to guild. Welcome and if you didn't read the thousands of back posts, we use Skype (free) for chat rather then game chat. Once in guild you can share you Skype info with one of us.

We are all willing to run with you if we have right level toons. Send a personal tell, as it is easy to miss guild chat messages when in game.

We all have one toon reserved for a Friday session each week. Session starts at 6PM CMT. Anything you find in the guild chat is up for grabs if needed. Items that are in there for a few weeks are taken by our crafters to use.

Hope to see you though I don't log in as much as some do. We usually use the Off topic thread "The New Team Corwin Thread" to post needs and info. You can ask questions on game play or whatever there.

Jump in with this crazy bunch and hopefully we won't scare you off. lol

Yes, be welcome and PLEASE don't hesitate to ask for any assistance at all. We'll be happy to run some low level quests with you and show you the ropes. We've all been there!! :)

Long time member that posts rarely, recently decided to try DDO and interested in hoping onto the guild. Still only level 1 trying to learn the game.

Paubscar of Misty
Dwarf
Barbarian
Great Axe

and

Postt of Butcherblock
Dwarf Cleric
Not decided (Maces)

I re-rolled the cleric can I get another guild invitation please :)

One of us will send you one ASAP. We're still trying to come to grips with the new Enhancement scheme.

I will send you one in just just a few. Saw you drop but when I searched you had not done the roll yet I guess.

Been away from DDO since just after the artificer class came in. Looking for a friendly guild to play with. I live in Australia.

Name: Selucidia Qinan
Race: Human
Class/build: Fighter, random
Preferred weapon: Anything with sharp edges

Hello and welcome. Not only are there a couple of Aussies in the guild, but we also have a couple of Yanks who seem to live on Aussie time!! :) Check out a LOT more detail in the Team Corwin thread in the Off Topic forum.

well, one yank anyway

Since we seem to have a new guildie that might not recognize everyone, UPDATE YER ROSTERS, YA PUKES!

Hey, the NAMES are likely still the same, just everything else might have changed!! :) How am I supposed to remember what all my toons are when I'm not even in the game; I have a hard time remembering when I AM in the game!!!! :D

I see muchly making of the excuses and tiny making of the updates.

Do it for the children, ya pukes! Better yet, do it for the addled fossils!

Back
Top Bottom