Nope, not at all. I think the internet should be open for everything.
This also means I have the right to voice my opinion on the "codex" thread :) Don't I ?

If you truly think Internet should open to everything you wont make the points you just posted.

On the other hands, since those motherfuckers diss your histories, feel free to call them out, name them names, etc… That is your right to your own opinion, according to Codexian standards.

Know your own mind, thinker!

EDIT: And Skittles act according to the finest tradition of Codex. He just barely short of calling for train tickets, biatch!

The Roman pantheon and myths were massively informed by Greek culture. So there is a creation myth in Roman theology but it's basically the same as the Greek version in that Chaos exists and then things form and then there are Gods and then man is made. Generally you can just look at the Greek side of things, change a few names and you've got the Roman views, there are a few differences but not all that many.

If you truly think Internet should open to everything you wont make the points you just posted.

On the other hands, since those motherfuckers diss your histories, feel free to call them out, name them names, etc… That is your right to your own opinion, according to Codexian standards.

Know your own mind, thinker!

You don't understand what I'm saying.

It's not because you can insult your neighbor everyday that you should do it.

In the same way. It's not because you can put up pictures of Auschwitz and make it funny that you should.

You can do it and you should be allowed to do it. It doesn't mean you should do it.

The Roman pantheon and myths were massively informed by Greek culture. So there is a creation myth in Roman theology but it's basically the same as the Greek version in that Chaos exists and then things form and then there are Gods and then man is made. Generally you can just look at the Greek side of things, change a few names and you've got the Roman views, there are a few differences but not all that many.

I thought Chaos was just one of the Titans or Gods-before-Gods ...
And what formed things from Chaos ? Or they don't care and it just formed ?

I don't think our jews zionist agents ever did that

I thought Chaos was just one of the Titans or Gods-before-Gods …
And what formed things from Chaos ? Or they don't care and it just formed ?

No the Titans were basically the first Gods, they came before the later Gods and were overthrown during a war called the Titanomachy. The Titans were more a thing of Greek myth than Roman though. Although generally if you're talking of Greeko-Roman belief you'd talk about them as well.

From Chaos came Gaia, the Earth; Tartarus, The Abyss; Love and Erebus, the Darkness.

Gaia gave birth without a man. She gave birth to Uranus, the Sky. Gaia and Uranus then proceeded to give birth to the Titans, of whom there were 12.

Edit:Oh Nyx also came out of Chaos, totally forgot about Nyx.

Yeah, well. The point of Codexian tradition:

You can post your shooped pic of Auschwitz making fun of those tragedies. WE DONT REALLY CARE. Some will update their Codexers.txt to note this behanchod is one rude and tasteless bastard. Some will post so in that thread. But the ultimate point is that we dont really give a flying fuck. The truly rude and truly bigoted wont change their minds whatsoever so in that case they dont have a cause to retaliate and make more those stinking things. The attentionwhores will note Codex's reactions and choose other ways to attract attentions.

That is what called freedom. Or educate by public disinterest. We are not here to teach you.

On the other hand if someone say you should (not) do something.... hell, we will do it just to get a raise out of you if nothing else. And therefore making a shitpond out of that puddle.

Dont get on your high horse and think you can EDUCATE us. Any codexer think like that got the starch knocked out of them the first time they try.

Yeah, well. The point of Codexian tradition:

You can post your shooped pic of Auschwitz making fun of those tragedies. WE DONT REALLY CARE. Some will update their Codexers.txt to note this behanchod is one rude and tasteless bastard. Some will post so in that thread. But the ultimate point is that we dont really give a flying fuck. The truly rude and truly bigoted wont change their minds whatsoever so in that case they dont have a cause to retaliate and make more those stinking things. The attentionwhores will note Codex's reactions and choose other ways to attract attentions.

That is what called freedom. Or educate by public disinterest. We are not here to teach you.

On the other hand if someone say you should (not) do something…. hell, we will do it just to get a raise out of you if nothing else. And therefore making a shitpond out of that puddle.

Dont get on your high horse and think you can EDUCATE us. Any codexer think like that got the starch knocked out of them the first time they try.

I don't give up easily :D

You're a bit late with your rant, we finished that discussion a while ago.

I'm not discussing shit, I'm calling you racist, ignorant scum to your face. What I'm trying to do is raise awareness that you're an imbecile and that people can be hurt by your constant assault on the truth, the memories of pain and the way people honour and move past those memories. You piss on everybody who's not you and spit in the faces of people who feel as you do and try to reconcile with you. You wandered into our ghetto and started trying to tell us what to do and throwing stones about it and you did it BY WRAPPING YOURSELF IN THE SKINS OF THE SLAIN, YOU PERVERTED MOTHERFUCKER.

@lalongquan:
136262_photo.gif

So is Chaos a Titan or just chaos ?

By the way, I'm asking this because I had a discussion about it with someone who asked me about it and I didn't know.

Chaos was seen as differing things by differing sects.
It wasn't a Titan anyway. The Titans are all children of Gaia and Uranus, but not all children of Gaia and Uranus are Titans.
Chaos was sometimes seen as a state of being, sometimes as a Primordial God, sometimes as an actual place and sometimes as all of the above.

So generally it's best to just class Chaos as a Protogenoi, the Protogenoi being primordial Gods who were created at the dawn of the universe, or beforehand in the case of Chaos.

It's much like religion nowadays when People say God created something out of nothing. Chaos was nothing, although it was sometimes described as having a mass or form, and from the nothing came something.

Certain sects talked about things like Chaos being the great womb for their version of a cosmic egg, but generally the Primordial Gods arose from nothing and either created everything or where created alongside it.
Chaos is sometimes referred to as the void or the chasm, as in the thing between other places.

TLDR - The Primordial Ones came from nothing and then there was something.

That is your own right. Just be prepared to be mocked. A lot.

That's ok.

I don't particularly pay attention to people who I think are mocking for mocking's sake anymore. I'm talking about a creation myth right now and I need to go to bed in 5 minutes, so you probably won't see me anymore soon enough. :)

It's much like religion nowadays when People say God created something out of nothing. Chaos was nothing, although it was sometimes described as having a mass or form, and from the nothing came something.

Certain sects talked about things like Chaos being the great womb for their version of a cosmic egg, but generally the Primordial Gods arose from nothing and either created everything or where created alongside it.
Chaos is sometimes referred to as the void or the chasm, as in the thing between other places.

TLDR - The Primordial Ones came from nothing and then there was something.

Ok :)

Thanks. Good late-night conversation. Have a good night.

I don't give up easily :D

Regardless of whether the discussion is about something good our bad (also regardless of what you think is good or bad, thats another topic entirely, and one likely to cause many soiled underpants)
As long as there is something being discussed, such as in this thread despite all the butthurt, then it's good as far as I'm concerned, I approve of this thread. Never give up Pladio, you're a knight in shining armour, fighting for what you believe is right.... Wtf is this, and why am I writing such moronic shit, I can't believe it, I shouldn't drink... whatever.

Back
Top Bottom