Dragon Age - the women of DA in Maxim Magazine - a marketing ploy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think Patrick is a visitor who enjoys RPG's like everybody else on these forums and likes to discuss them. Him working for Bioware should not exclude him from posting in forums related to Bioware and state his opinion and certainly does not give rights to others to specify what he can and can't write about.

I would be EXTREMELY interested in reading that instead of Tan's 6000 reasons he hates all things Bioware.

Nobody forces you to read my "6000 reasons why I hate all things bioware". Now, if you had something to do in RL it would be much easier to be selective about what you read on internet forums. Boredom is a nasty thing.

I'm just saying that if sales are hurt because they made a crappy marketing campaign, then maybe the way to react is to change marketing approach, rather than stopping the development of "deep" CRPGs altogether.

And when sales are great, does that prove the strength of the marketing campaign?

If sales fail, the marketing campaign won't wear the blame. But they won't - even the Bio haters will secretly play this - even while they type their diatribes against David Gaider.

And when sales are great, does that prove the strength of the marketing campaign?

If sales fail, the marketing campaign won't wear the blame. But they won't - even the Bio haters will secretly play this - even while they type their diatribes against David Gaider.

I'm not responsible for interpreting sales.

I'm saying if the marketing campaign proves to be a mistake, then maybe they shouldn't react as was suggested.

Gaider didn't understand that people had a problem with the campaign, which is why his point was illogical. That's what I was pointing out.

I have no reason to play this in secret, and I don't hate anyone. I'm expecting this to be a middling to very good game - and I'm almost certainly going to buy it.

You're just biased against anyone who doesn't agree with you, as per usual

Everything about EA NA's DA marketing has been said. Here and in several threads over the couple of months. There's no need to repeat it again.

Thread closed.

I have no reason to play this in secret, and I don't hate anyone. I'm expecting this to be a middling to very good game - and I'm almost certainly going to buy it.

You're just biased against anyone who doesn't agree with you, as per usual

I won't get into the last bit but I wasn't accusing you of being one of the haters. It was a general comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom