Quantcast
NHL Playoffs 2018 Edition - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » NHL Playoffs 2018 Edition

Default NHL Playoffs 2018 Edition

April 11th, 2018, 19:15
Its been a few years since we had this

Pick your series winners, the margins (like 4 games to 2 for example) and your top 10 point getters.
--
Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

April 11th, 2018, 19:37
Well, so much for the Oilers, this time they won't even have the lottery to look forward to. Our hope now is McDavid being a certainty for the Ross trophy.

I'll be watching for the Jets, Flyers, Predators, Devils, or Capitols to make some noise and crush some bones in the next few weeks. Sharks, Kings, Penguins and Boston can all kindly go die in a low flame fire.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

April 14th, 2018, 00:09
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
Well, so much for the Oilers, this time they won't even have the lottery to look forward to. Our hope now is McDavid being a certainty for the Ross trophy.

I'll be watching for the Jets, Flyers, Predators, Devils, or Capitols to make some noise and crush some bones in the next few weeks. Sharks, Kings, Penguins and Boston can all kindly go die in a low flame fire.
Considering the Art Ross is automatic. I think he deserves the Hart but Taylor Hall is not a bad second choice. I still can't understand why you guys traded him away. Salary?

McDavid though is like the when Jose Theodore won the Hart over Jerome Iginla. Who cares if the Habs made the playoffs that year. First, if the Flames were in the same conference they would have been better than two or three teams. More importantly, who would you have rather had your team?

--

Back to the current playoffs - how about that natural hatrick by Sid?
--
Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

April 14th, 2018, 01:25
Crosby is at least Canadian, so I simply cannot dislike him too much. I was raised a Flyers fan and my oldest brother was a coach there in the seventies, so despite for Pittsburgh came honestly.

Hall had…..issues in the locker room, it isn't talked about too much, but he had to go, one way or another. We certainly didn't benefit in that trade, but it had to happen. Personally I'm glad to see him in an environment where he can succeed, and I wish him only the best. He is a rare talent, and I hope they thrash the Lightening, but I'm not holding my breath.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

April 14th, 2018, 06:57
Mmmmmm, looks like the Flyers got to feast on some Penguin flesh tonight!!!! That was extra tasty!

Carnifex

SasqWatch

April 14th, 2018, 17:18
That was some great game in Vegas last night, congrats to the Knniggghhhttttssss!!!! Suck it, Kings, with any luck you'll be out of the playoffs real soon.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

April 16th, 2018, 16:39
Every game for me on Sunday was a letdown except for the awesome Knights, that was a stellar game in the city of angels.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » NHL Playoffs 2018 Edition