Solasta: Crown of the Magister - Announced

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Well, I'm not very familiar with 5e, but it sounds great to me. Looking forward to seeing some gameplay footage. Will likely back.

This sounds very interesting - hope they can pull it off, I'd definitely play it.

EDIT: looked at it more closely, I love the verticality - especially what seems to be flying and/or levitation, which I don't think have featured in any D&D game to date (?) I'll keep an eye out for their KS campaign...

Last edited:
Tabletop simulator without human DM, and if I'm reading correctly there is no story.
Buh-bye.

Tabletop simulator without human DM, and if I'm reading correctly there is no story.
Buh-bye.

Not sure where you got the idea that there would be no story. All the tabletop aspects say to to me is that this will not be purely about combat. In other words, a CRPG, not an SRPG.

"Every hero expresses themselves in the adventure, making each action and dialog choice a dynamic part to the story." "…learn the truth of an age-old cataclysm - and stop it from happening again."

Sounds like this would require a story.

Buh-bye.

Where did you read that there is no story?

Superior art direction.

Almost missed this one with the BG3 hype going on!

Worthwhile following I would think... See how it goes.

I like the look of it... It is early stage however. Sounds like the developer is dedicated / really interested in making it work.

This looks amazing... unfortunately, too amazing. I cant see a small team funded by a kickstarter pulling all this off.

They said they want to make the best RPG ever. Just sounds like they’ll be too ambitious and try to do too much.

Having said that I have too throw some money at their kickstarter and hope against all hope that they can pull it off or even get close. I had sworn off kickstarters and haven’t backed anything in years but they just said too many things I wanted to hear.

when will their funding campaign begin?

when will their funding campaign begin?

All I heard was "when we're ready" so it sounds like they don't have a specific date in mind, but they're supposed to have a playable demo "soon".

So many people are cynical of crowdfunding so it won't be easy to raise a lot. But if I like the playable demo I'll probably back enough to get a digital copy and do what I can to spread the word.

Back
Top Bottom