Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Coming to PC?

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamingbolt reports on a rumour that Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch will come to PC and PS4.

Bandai Namco Entertainment's string of leaks continues. After FromSoftware's Elden Ring and Tales of Arise leaking, it's Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Remastered. The remaster is coming to PS4 and PC this Fall with a resolution upscale and improved performance but will also released on the Nintendo Switch without these enhancements.

[...]
More information.

Probably will add it to my Switch backlog. Failed to finish it on PS3 so maybe I will make it on Switch.

I quite liked the second game (except the grinding part ofcourse) and everyone says the first one is twice as good. Means if the rumor is true, and if k+m controls are decent, it's instabuy for me.

I cant compare it to second one as its still sitting in my backlog, but I liked first one a lot. But later in game I started to be burned out by heavy grind. However Im quite sure I brought this on myself by evolving my creatures too often. Because each time you evolve the creature you have to level it up again. That way you can gaet in situation when its impossible to continue with story, because your creatures are too low level and grinding becomes necessary.

Wasn't the other one on the pc not so great? I never played it but vaguely i thought user opinion was less than optimistic - something about too easy ? Wasn't dragon quest xi or ix or whatever that came out at the same time the better of the two games ?

Dunno. Waiting for DQXI Switch release, so didnt play it yet. But from reviews I red I didnt get impression Ni No Kuni 2 would be bad game. So I bought it in discount and put in backlog waiting for its turn.

Back
Top Bottom