Get Crusader Kings 2 for free

Any story? I mean it looks worse than Sims Mobile that also has no story.

Sure it does. HairWorks on the sprites too.

Game of Thrones fans should totally get the AGOT mod. I found that even more enjoyable than the core game but still recommend both. You cannot beat free. Not sure I can be bothered to buy some of the missing DLC though.

Game of Thrones fans should totally get the AGOT mod. I found that even more enjoyable than the core game but still recommend both. You cannot beat free. Not sure I can be bothered to buy some of the missing DLC though.

You don't need them, but after you've played for a couple of hundred hours you may get curious about playing a merchant republic so you get The Republic, or curious about those Muslims and their multiple wives so you get Sword of Islam, or curious about those raiding vikings and get The Old Gods, etc. They very frequently go on sale too.

It's a historical strategy game so no story, which makes it a better story than FF15's.

Does the game still slow down to an absolute crawl after 200-250 years of gameplay?

No, they've really improved the performance on the late game.

Also, if I can recommend one DLC to get it is the Old Gods one.

Does the game still slow down to an absolute crawl after 200-250 years of gameplay?

Not at all, unless of course you're playing a heavy mod like Game of Thrones in a 10 year old laptop.

It has no static stories, but you end up forging your own.

My favorite playthrough was playing a dynasty that after 2 generations became ruled by a woman because the sister of the guy I was playing assassinated my character and inherited the title.

She was an awesome ruler, loved by her people, hated by the church, expanded her territory and she ruled for like 40 years but her son was an idiot and it didn't end well.

Yeah, there's no story, you forge your own one. You need to set your goal when you start (for example, as King of England I want to unite the crowns of the United Kingdom) and then go from there. You'll find your goals shift as you go depending on what the game throws at you.

No, they've really improved the performance on the late game.

I can confirm this!!!! I gave it another shot and I finished an entire campaign for the first time ever!! I haven't played it in a couple of years but the performance is definitely better so if this has caused problems for you in the past give it another shot.

I can confirm this!!!! I gave it another shot and I finished an entire campaign for the first time ever!! I haven't played it in a couple of years but the performance is definitely better so if this has caused problems for you in the past give it another shot.

I've played the game over 750 hours and I've never finished a campaign, that's mostly because I stop playing when I don't feel there's any opposition left that can beat me (and I don't want to wait 200 years for the Mongols to show up). So usually once I become an empire and gobble a couple of neighbors, I lose interest.

I've played the game over 750 hours and I've never finished a campaign, that's mostly because I stop playing when I don't feel there's any opposition left that can beat me (and I don't want to wait 200 years for the Mongols to show up). So usually once I become an empire and gobble a couple of neighbors, I lose interest.

Try playing it differently. Role-play your actual character. So if they're ambitious then do what you usually do and try to climb up. If they're craven, avoid combat. This way, the game gets quite interesting.

Try playing it differently. Role-play your actual character. So if they're ambitious then do what you usually do and try to climb up. If they're craven, avoid combat. This way, the game gets quite interesting.
I once thought of making a roleplaying mod, one that would severely limit your options depending on your traits, but then I took an arrow to the knee.

Back
Top Bottom