System Shock - Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@DSOGaming A 21 minute long gameplay video from System Shock Remake.

Nightdive Studios has released a new video, showcasing 21 minutes of gameplay footage from the upcoming remake of System Shock. As the team noted, the level shown here, Medical Level, is not the final version as there are missing enemies, weapons, effects, and sounds.

[...]

More information.

Combat is meh... Enemies don't react to being hit. If there was no sound, we would not know if we are hitting the enemy or not.

Spent lots of time with SS1-2 back in the time. And I like this (at least the little I saw so far).

Combat is meh… Enemies don't react to being hit. If there was no sound, we would not know if we are hitting the enemy or not.

Are we watching the same video? You can clearly see sparks/blood flying at the point of impact.

I still find the level of bloom lighting is pretty extreme, but otherwise it looks quite promising. I'm just impressed they're still going - I thought the project was toast after abandoning the first version.

Combat is meh… Enemies don't react to being hit. If there was no sound, we would not know if we are hitting the enemy or not.

That's why it's called a "pre-alpha", duh!

Back
Top Bottom