Ross's Game Dungeon: Clans

Ross's Game Dungeon Series

I remember reading about this game 20 years ago, in one of my old gaming magazines. I never had the chance to play it, and hot dang is it hardcore.

I really enjoy Ross's game videos, but this one is particularly hilarious. God, gaming was hardcore back in the day. Highly recommend watching his playthrough, if you have 40mins. It's hilarious what he has to put up with.

Ross's Game Dungeon: Clans

Last edited:
I still own the original CD version with its opened Box in my closet somewhere. All I can remember is I hated the game and never played it again after I unboxed it.:(

Not sure if it's just nostalgia, for remembering seeing the game as a much younger self, but those 2D backgrounds really remind of Infinity Engine games. And I really like them. I think I would've liked to have experienced the game back in the day. But I also appreciate not having to bash my head against the difficulty wall.

Another classic gem that I own as well from when it was first released in 1999. It was buggy as hell but I enjoyed playing it. Nowadays not so much. Might play it again.

Back
Top Bottom