Underworld Ascendant - Laying the Groundwork

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
OtherSide Entertainment's next weekly kickstarter update for Underworld Ascendant talks about how the developer will lay the groundwork for the game's development.

We have a ton going on! First, we’re are doing another OtherSIde Plays LookingGlass Twitch Session, this Thursday April 2nd at 11am EST to 1pm EST.

We will be playing Ultima Underworld II, with Tim, Paul and some special guests. One of those guests is Dorian Hart, who had key design roles on System Shock, Ultima Underworld II, Thief, Thief II, Bioshock, and others.

Part of what we have been doing is the less thrilling stuff. Setting up payroll, filing corporate taxes, getting in development equipment, and other business stuff that has to be done. This has consumed a big chunk of Paul’s time. Steve and Scott have spent their time with the backend, working to make the website store, and Backerkit integration.
More information.

That PBR does look pretty cool. I wonder what type of hit the performance takes?

This is my first Kickstarter supported and look forward to what they will do with this. The first one was ground breaking and I could not stop playing it!!

Same for me Deiland. Looking forward to this.

Back
Top Bottom