Kingmaker - 10 Mods for Pathfinder: Kingmaker

You should play Kenshi bro. Even losing a fight often results in your characters gaining stats, and it's very unpredictable/roll with the punches type of experience.

Well I definitely noted some positivity about Kenshi recently. Maybe it could be ticket back to times when imagination was required part of the deal when playing video games? Probably will have to check out for myself.

Well I definitely noted some positivity about Kenshi recently. Maybe it could be ticket back to times when imagination was required part of the deal when playing video games? Probably will have to check out for myself.
Play Mount and Blade: Warband with it's countless mods instead. It's another sandbox game were you use your imagination, but at least that game grabbed my attention.

Been cheating since the game genie all the way to the codebreaker on the PS2 console. Sadly the console makers went the MMO route on consoles, and blocked the devices.

Nowadays I make and download PC trainers and I dealt with anti-cheaters all my life. It's quite hilarious how many get bent when you announce you cheat in SP games.

I have no problem with people using cheat mods, I just think it's silly to promote them as must have mods for Kingmaker given that the game already has it's own built in cheat modes in the difficulty setting options.

I have no problem with people using cheat mods, I just think it's silly to promote them as must have mods for Kingmaker given that the game already has it's own built in cheat modes in the difficulty setting options.
Not the same as using a mod or trainer. Sometimes I just want to beat a game as fast as possible. That's when a trainer is handy and you can edit, or do whatever you want.

Especially when it comes to JRPGs or RPGs that require you to grind and level up.

I usually download mods to make a game harder. Lvl slower in Skyrim and Oblivion. Also, add harder and more monsters and to increase the enemy AI.

I am interested in using mods that enhance the game like the Vendor mod but only once game is fully patched and DLCs are out. Using mods while patches are rolling out can only cause you grief as patches can break the mods and mods can break the game if used with wrong version.

Any governor mod? Or one that lets you continue the game to a meaningful end after you lost your barony? If there was a mod that would let me avoid spending another second in a throne room, I might actually pick up this game again and get past the second chapter...

Back
Top Bottom