Gloomhaven - Guildmaster Mode

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
More details about Gloomhaven's guildmaster mode has been shared.

Following our last announcement about the upcoming Guildmaster mode, we wanted to share with you more details about it! As you may know, the current Adventure mode will be replaced by the Guildmaster mode on June 25, in which you'll discover a more immersive and progressive gameplay. It is indeed a new way of looking at the game, while adding as you go along, essential bricks of content for us to build the final campaign.

This time, we'll talk about the Guild itself, and which improvements it brings. As the continent faces the arrival of bandits and monsters, the roads are not safe anymore. As a guildmaster, this is an opportunity for you and your mercenaries to make a few gold coins out of this mess.

Thanks henriquejr!

More information.

That sounded fine until they announced that they'd ditched their previous gameplay mode. I've only played the boardgame, but as I understand it, the previous mode allowed for random adventures to be played using the board game rules, with streamlined computer control. It's a shame to lose such a mode, even if its replacement looks more comprehensive.

That sounded fine until they announced that they'd ditched their previous gameplay mode. I've only played the boardgame, but as I understand it, the previous mode allowed for random adventures to be played using the board game rules, with streamlined computer control. It's a shame to lose such a mode, even if its replacement looks more comprehensive.

What? This just changed the randomness of adventures to having a continuous one....they ares till planing on releasing the whole normal game mode.

People sure are making a lot of Tactical RPGs lately

It works on consoles, current hype, plus there is now a wider audience for it.

But this is a board game conversion, and many games work on consoles....I mean, what games don't now?

Back
Top Bottom