King's Bounty: Armored Princess Thread

Aye, the difficulty level that you've picked will be a huge factor in almost all of these named fights. Are you totally clearing maps before giving the nameds a run-at? I've made that mistake once or twice, to my regret!

Well, I started at "easy", because I knew I had stopped the game once because I used "normal".

The lizard seems to be especially dangerous, and the rogue mage, too.

I already defeated that spider.

Which boss is the easiest of them ? The Driller ? The Frog ?

Well those are the last two. On easy they can be done pretty easy - for the 'rogue' wizard which is a gremlin - keep some snakes or paladin near the middle to kill the towers when he spawn them - have astral resistance if possible (helm and armor) and use snake and spawn plants to whack him.
-
If you want to be cheesy use black knights esp if you have tghe black knight items (helm, staff (not necessary) and that blue thing from the dark knight after he repents)
-
The lizard is a lot harder - i've done it a few times with brute force but these days I just cheese him with black knights - i normally play no loss on impossible - on easy he should be easy. ALso demetroiligst are helpful since their spawns are pretty strong - you can always make them from archmages at the trainers.
-
so good troups are paladin, demotrolights, plants, arch mage, and those elvens that have sleep spell and spawn more plants - naturally you can't use all of em.
-
The lizard is a lot harder - again have astral resistance and paladin et all. For the no loss I usually just use two troups paladin and black kngihts - so i only have to restore those two using time back and evlin spells. I also tend to use phantom on the paladin to give me more mobility. Remember the spot adjacent the lizard by the left arm he can't hit you - though his spanws can hit you and when you does the mass astral attack that hits you.

Thanks a lot !

demotrolights

What are these ? They must be heavily renamed in the German-language version …

My standard army mainly consists of Paladins, Inquisitors, giants, these light grey cyclops, and the highrtest level of griffons. That's my standard army.

With that, I've mainly stopped using lower level troops, but I've begun experimenting with re-introducing them again.

I found the arch mage relatively weak damage-wise, so I use him only occationally as a "tool unit".

What's so good about Black Knights if you use them ß I never used demon troops so far.

And, besides, what happens if you tell an companion to go ? Is he then gone forever ? What happens with the stuff ? And why is there free space right to his portrait ß

demonologists - they are the red critters that summon summons every 4 turns.
--
If you ahve the right items black knights hit mega hard.
-
Btw what class are you playing ? Mages are the most difficult and warriors the easiest.

I'm playing the middle class. Don't remember its name.

And, well, I remember Demonologists now ... I have never used them, maybe I should try them out ...

They are pretty potent monsters, and as mentioned above they can always be altered to mages if wanted. I prefer to purely melee in most games that I play, but if you try doing that in these games, you are in for a world of hurt! Balance in this will see you through just about every battle.

I haven't used it yet - what is "Wanderer Magic" actually, and especially : How does it work ? Is it only use on ships or during travel or does it apply to islands, too, so to say ?

I have the rebooted Kings Bounty series on my drive but never played them. Think I might have been scared off by the only Heroes of Might & Magic game I ever played - #5 - by it's difficulty and voice acting so bad it sounded like it was done by free amateur community theater that has to bribe attendees to come to the show with free soft drinks and cheese doodle snacks.

Back
Top Bottom