Titan Quest - Titan Quest Ragnarok

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
As noted by Gokyabgu in our forums Titan Quest Anniversary Edition has received an unexpected expansion called Titan Quest Ragnarok.

About This Content

At long last, Titan Quest continues its epic journey through the world of antiquity. A mysterious threat calls the heroes of Hades to the uncharted lands of northern Europe, where new enemies await and new powers and treasures are waiting to be found!

This new expansion to the acclaimed Anniversary Edition of Titan Quest adds a fifth act of unprecedented scope, along with many new and requested features including new weapon types and a 10th Mastery for your characters to learn.

KEY FEATURES

New story act with dozens of new quests

• Brave the realms of the Celts, the Northmen and the Asgardian gods in the largest act to date
  • Revisit the other acts to find new items and secrets
New 10th Mastery

• Become a Runemaster, a magical warrior fighting with both, spells and weapons
  • Combine newly learned with existing masteries for a total of 45 combinations
New experience curve

• Reach level 85 and maximize your character's potential
New weapons and gear

• Find new and powerful gear, from colorful Celtic shields to famous weapons of Germanic legend.
  • New relics and charms for crafting, and a new option to improve even legendary items.
  • New thrown weapons strike the balance between range and speed!
New Enemies and bosses

• From the denizens of Germany's dark forests to the forces of Asgard itself.
Improved character customization

• A wider variety of regional styles and color dyes
  • Finally: wear pants!
Technical and QOL improvements

• New shaders and graphical effects
  • Improved ragdoll physics
  • Improved UI and combat feedback for total information
  • Improved control customization
  • Improved modding tools
More information.

Wowza! Well, that was unexpected :D Bless the gaming gods

Was bored by the classic one pretty quickly, so I guess I would be bored by this one, too.
Maybe in a sale one day...

Fun game that I enjoyed re-playing with the Anniversary version in spite of finding it rather tedious when I first played it on release ... might actually give this a shot.

I have owned TQ for years but never really played it beyond a couple hours. Also picked up the Anniversary Edition for cheap. I quite liked Grim Dawn, may be time to give it it's just dues when this comes out.

Is this expansion from the same team that did the original? I thought TQ and Grim Dawn were from the same developer, but I don't see GD in their list of developed titles.

Is this expansion from the same team that did the original? I thought TQ and Grim Dawn were from the same developer, but I don't see GD in their list of developed titles.

Crate Entertainment, the maker of Grim Dawn, was created by Iron Lore Entertainment devs after Iron Lore closed down (due to lack of funding). Iron Lore Entertainment are the ones who did Titan Quest for THQ originally.

Nordic got the IP when it bought most of THQ IPs (and renamed itself to THQ Nordic). Both THQ Nordic and Pieces Interactive are in Sweden, so I doubt there is single devs from Iron Lore who worked on this expac.

Why is life so awesome? Why does my all-time favorite diablo clone randomly have an expansion years later? Elex has my time at the moment but I already bought this DLC.. mind blown.

Back
Top Bottom