2012 NHL Playoffs

ouch that's a major set-back for the rangers, I predict NJ will go to the finals now.

You're just bitter cuz your team sucks. Thanks for the Cup win!

typical Boston fan - get's his facts wrong, can't reply to the specifics and resorts to name calling.

How about that game yesterday? How's that commitment to team defense working out for ya?

I'm for the Devils anyway. It was far easier to insult you then do the itemized reply. You type too much and I got bored once I read that bit about embarrassing myself. Tell you what: if the East gets smoked I'll admit I was dead wrong. I'll even say something nice about Vancouver. I won't mean it but I'll say it.

that's sweet

I have to say my opinion of Tim Thomas improved remarkably recently after certain comments.

I do type a lot. I like hockey.

I'm no fan of the Devils but I can't say I like all the gushing over Lundqvist which is why I'm against them. I also like seeing Kovalchuk turn his reputation around. If they succeed the overpayment Lou made to him and the subsequent penalties are going to look like it was worth it.

They aren't entirely aware of it but the Kings earned the Canucks fans respect. It is interesting that even with the Lakers and Clippers in the playoffs, LA sports fans in general seemed to more interested in the Kings. Maybe they can win at home now that that those two teams are eliminated.

Assuming the Devils win... they get home ice for 1&2 no? 6th seed vs. 8th? I can't remember if the final has the same 2-2-1-1-1 format.... That's going to be painful for LA.

From what I've seen on TV, LA will win due to better goaltending. Quick has looked much better than both the east coast goalies during the playoffs.

LA in 6 for those keeping score. :)

I think Nashville was better than NJ is.

It's all about the matchups. One team isn't necessarily better than another because they advanced further in the playoffs.

I think this will be a good series though, and I'd be very surprised if either team dominated.

If NJ doesn't figure out how to forecheck and shut down the neutral zone they are in for a pummeling! 1-1 going into the 3rd, but LA is clearly dictating gameplay...

Back
Top Bottom