|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » JRPG » Yakuza Kiwami - Release Date Revealed

Default Yakuza Kiwami - Release Date Revealed

January 22nd, 2019, 01:27
Sega has announced the release date for Yakuza Kiwami, or simply put the PS2 Remaster of Yakuza. So if you liked playing the prequel Yakuza 0, you'll like this game.

loading…

Link - https://www.gamewatcher.com/news/yak…se-date-reveal
Yakuza Kiwami is going to be coming out just next month, on February 19th, and if you're interested in the game even just a tiny bit, we do recommend checking its Steam page out.
--
"Not every game is crap, but most of them are. I said it so it's true." - Couchpotato

Check out my RPG News Thread usually updated daily.
Last edited by Couchpotato; January 22nd, 2019 at 02:04.

Couchpotato

Grumpy Potato

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)

January 22nd, 2019, 02:02
I'm more excited about that one than on today's 11 RPGmyarse list.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)

February 6th, 2019, 03:38
I'm 90 minutes in to Yakuza 0. 15 of that was spent trying to figure out how to save and quit! Hopefully they will do a tad more with the menus this time around.
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"

Zloth

I smell a… wumpus!?

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)

February 6th, 2019, 14:15
There is save anywhere option in ini files. It was the first thing I enabled while playing the game.
Later I've read it got disabled via some patch but can't confirm it. If that's true, phonebooth then quit.

But anyway, hidden save anywhere in a config file instead enabled by default plus mushrooms idiocy eventually made me not voting for it during watch's 2018 goty poll. Additionally, removal of cigarette from the physical cover rerelease was a huge disappointment. Who are they censoring it for - ingame characters smoke more than me.
In some other year I would probably still vote, but there were (at least) three awsome games in 2018 that didn't advertise plastic garbage and didn't have outdated checkpoint design integrated.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 102 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » JRPG » Yakuza Kiwami - Release Date Revealed