Everquest 2

Carnifex

SasqWatch
I started playing on a classic server, Kaladim, if anyone else is playing or thinking of playing, my name there is Facedown since some dufus took the name I prefer to use. The current mechanics of the game give me a headache so I decided to check back when the game was truly involved and exciting, at least for me.

I started playing on a classic server, Kaladim, if anyone else is playing or thinking of playing, my name there is Facedown since some dufus took the name I prefer to use. The current mechanics of the game give me a headache so I decided to check back when the game was truly involved and exciting, at least for me.

I am playing EQ2 on live and in fact gone hard core than ever before as many of my old friends have returned! However eq2 live is one royal mess of bugs and incompetent devs. So why we still play? I guess its called the battered wife syndrome !

Yeah the current state of the live servers is why I went TLE this time around, found a few old friends and some folks that just knew me from ages ago, so I'm pretty stoked and happy right now. The KoS and EoF expansions were among the best of EQ2, and several more good ones aren't far away, so I'm having a blast and will likely stick with this one for a while.

I got pulled into the current EQ2 TLP server, Varsoon, by some old mates so I'm playing around there for a bit. I'm not sure how long it'll last, as I tend to get fed up with the inherent issues fairly quickly, yet for now I'm plinking along and having fun.

For those that may be inclined, I know that at least one new classic pvp server is coming online in roughly two weeks, and there may be others enabled in or around that time as well. I won't be participating this go around, as having Mum live with me seriously cuts into any and all computer endeavours, yet for those that participate I hope the hunting is good!

Back
Top Bottom