The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Lead from the rear. The trappers will take care of business if Peter doesn't find them with his face first.

I see a major problem, no-one will hear my singing!!!! :p

Eh, I've been using TS for years, just another server I'll now have to add to my already large list of servers. I'll set it up for Corwin later

Hurrah. :lol: Finally a solution for muting Corwin every time he decides to sing. I guess he's like the bard Cacofonix in the cartoon Asterix. Cacofonix always ends up gagged when the Gaul's are having a feast.

DDO Bonus weekend - Remnants & CoV's

Per Cordovan:
DDO Bonus Days bring you a Double Feature: Double Mysterious Remnants and Double Commendations of Valor through January 10th!

Don't know if anything new at remnants vendor however.

So then, are we all hands on deck tomorrow?

I believe that may well be a possibility!! :)

As long as my back doesn't get too bad I should be there.

Check for new backs on E_Bay!! :) I use special back supports or else I'd end up in great pain myself.

Plan for next full session:
- get everyone up to level14 via bar quests we usually skip. Dead Shall Rise, Spawn of Whisperdoom, Dreams of Insanity, Beyond the Grave.
- take 14. I think several of us will have extensive dressing to do, I know Bot will.

And then:
- Wiz King, Chains of Flame, Dairy Queen
- See where that leaves everyone XP-wise. We're going to see increasing spread between the 2nd/3rd lifers and the tome/no tome folks, so it will be a little tougher to keep everyone together.
Reminder of where we're headed. I believe we're ready for the "and then" portion. I'm still planning on trying to skip Gianthold and the Vale this time around just to be contrary. Maybe use those two outdoor areas as catchup.

What about Cursed Crypt? We should be flagged for it having already run the Necro 3 flagging quests. The point was to get the necklace upgrade for those to missed it before.

What about Cursed Crypt? We should be flagged for it having already run the Necro 3 flagging quests. The point was to get the necklace upgrade for those to missed it before.
True. We're going to need plenty of level 12 quests which would include Cursed and most likely the Lordsmarch chain. That will all fall into the "see where we're at". I'm thinking the remaining Desert flags and DQ run will take up most of this session, so that's why I didn't look beyond it yet.

Downtime Notice: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM Eastern (-5 GMT) Wednesday, January 13th

Game will be down tomorrow for an update. No details on what the update will contain. Expect handwraps to be broken, lol.

Reywind will be absent this week; he's attending a wedding down in Melbourne.

Legendary Green Steel Nerf, Feat Issue, & Dog Nerfs

FYI, several disturbing reports on the forums:

Legendary Green Steel (LGS) Weapons: Patch Nerfs to LGS

Master of the Dead Feat: Master of the Dead Feat Decreasing Death Aura

The first only talks about 2 LGS weapon effects, but if accurate, it's not worth making. Not discussed in that particular thread, but in others, apparently LGS HP & SP items don't stack with anything, so heroic GS is actually superior. I'm personally not making any LGS items or weapons till they are sorted out.

In the second, apparently the feat decreases (instead of increasing) the death aura healing for PM's. Have not seen anything on other new feats.

Also, my arty doggy lost significant stat nos. in the patch. I only noticed because pre-patch I had managed to get Rusty's strength up to 71 to pull the lever in LH Tempest Spine. Post-patch it was 63. I don't know about the other stats because I wasn't watching them.

Please check gear guild chest (General Chest 2) - it's full & clearing it on Saturday

Please take the time between now & Friday to go thru the gear guild chest (General Chest 2) & see if there is anything you can use. Right now the chest is completely full with the new gear. I'd remove some of the gear at the top, but am not sure if everyone has had a chance to check it.

The chest has stat +12 & 13's, trapper +20 gear, etc. The prefixes on the gear are all new, so you'll have to look at the descriptions to determine what they are. For stat gear, the new prefixes are:

Alluring - Charisma
Astute - Intelligence
Hardy - Constitution
Mighty - Strength
Nimble - Dexterity
Prudent - Wisdom

Suffixes are often insightful (I've seen insightful disable +8 on gear no higher than level 24). Generally, if it says "prefix item of stat" (eg: Alluring Cloak of Charisma), the "of stat" will be insightful. Same with wizardry. I have not seen any isnightful trapper items except for disable, but others have. So apparently the other insightful trapper suffixes are rare.

On occasion, you'll see a 3rd bonus on the new lootgen, though useful combinations are rare. Right now there is a level 18 set of boots in the chest with Move Silently +15, Strength 8 & Insightful Dexterity 3, which is pretty sweet.

FYI, apparently the level on the new loot gen is now based on the level of the highest level bonus, not the sum of them.

There's a wiki page which lists all the new prefixes & suffixes (link posted on previous page).

The known terrorist group Comcast, which holds the monopoly in my area for broadband, is currently throttling my speeds to somewhere-below-14.4k levels. So my presence tomorrow is iffy (as is this post actually making it to the watch.

Back
Top Bottom