BioWare - The Art of Voiceover

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I also don't care for this Varric voice actor, but if your native language is not english, tell me do you need subtitles for Claudia Black voiceovers? No, you don't!
There are so many cases where I can't understand the gibberish sentence some voice actor says so I have to read subs. In her case, I can just relax and enjoy the talk.

I love her.

P.S. After this vid I watched (for the first time) the suggested by youtube AngryJoe review on DA2. It's a must watch!

I honestly couldn't care less about voice overs, I don't have the patience to listen to conversations, let me read them instead. A line or two is perfect to get a feel of the character, but that's it. It annoys me to no end when dialogues are either listen or skip.

I honestly couldn't care less about voice overs, I don't have the patience to listen to conversations, let me read them instead. A line or two is perfect to get a feel of the character, but that's it. It annoys me to no end when dialogues are either listen or skip.
That's what kickstarter is for.;)

We all know Bioware is never going to go back to using just text in their RPGs. The current fanbase would be devastated. Would be nice to turn the tables though.

Just think no romances , and no voice overs. The horror I tell ya.:lol:

That's what kickstarter is for.;)

We all know Bioware is never going to go back to using just text in their RPGs. The current fanbase would be devastated. Would be nice to turn the tables though.

Just think no romances , and no voice overs. The horror I tell ya.:lol:

Yes, imagine the horror if the kids were forced to *gasp* READ something.

Yes, imagine the horror if the kids were forced to *gasp* READ something.
You have to force them though. I can't even get my young relatives to even read a book. They get bored way to easily, and move on the next thing instead.

I even tried to get them to play the older Infinity Engine games, and they never finish them. At least I have one family member that enjoys them at least.
I also don't care for this Varric voice actor, but if your native language is not english, tell me do you need subtitles for Claudia Black voiceovers? No, you don't!

There are so many cases where I can't understand the gibberish sentence some voice actor says so I have to read subs. In her case, I can just relax and enjoy the talk.

I love her.!

I agree Joxer. She is one of the best voice actors available.

Back
Top Bottom