Return of the Daily Smile

Like all married men, he's just a beaten-down husk patiently waiting for the blessed silence that death will bring. :p

He needs to get a bit more proactive and find that silence a bit fast. Just MHO. :cm:

Who, me or the husband??!! (And don't say both!!!!) :p :D

Well, as long as she's no more successful than Wild E Coyote she can try all she want to knock off her Road Runner husband :biggrin:

He needs to get a bit more proactive and find that silence a bit fast. Just MHO. :cm:
Because, like all married women, she's patiently waiting for the life insurance check to clear so she can go get the upgraded model she's earned five times over.

Honestly, my patience is growing thin for ALL those on my LIST! :sneaky:

But I have more the skills of a well versed gamer then Wild E. Not that I own a rapier or long sword. :x

Once that check does clear I may be renting out a new model for a test drive, but I will never buy again. :movingon::p:lol:

True, but when I set it to black it didn't display in the Dark, which all 'real' rpg players use!! :D

FYI: I just switched to black.

But here is somethig I made up (and I find it funny! Hah!):

Rumours has it Apple have bought Intel. As a result, Intel will change it's name from "Intel" to "iNtel".

Other applified thiNgs out there?

2q8mx6p.gif

Grandma why.

This goes out to all you P&P player who has ever been in a great battle with a hellish best. You're slugging it out. Using your best tactics and skills to get the upper hand and then some kill stealing bitch (ranger) kills it in one turn……

This video is called "The D&D Freak Out" Enjoy the sheer hatred in this video. I'm sure it'll bring back a lot of memories for all you P&P fans out there. Especially the ones who hate rangers with a deep seeded passion ;)

This was just too good not to share. It's very short, but definitely funny.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry. Are those guys serious? And if so how do we beat on them? :cm:

I always knew those ivory tower types were up to something... ;)

I know it's fake. ;) Not a good joke if someone doesn't appear to fall for it.

How does this thread fall so far down the page? C'mon people!

Let's hear it for women over 50!

A woman over 50 will never wake you in the middle of the night and ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

Women over 50 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera of in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those man who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?" Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage. Why? It's not worth buying the entire pig just to get a little sausage.

Back
Top Bottom