D:OS2 End of Act I: Alexandar Fight (Tactician)

Divinity: Original Sin 2
P.S. My favorite fight so far was when I rescued a certain person from execution on the top of a big, wooden platform.

Hmm, I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this was:
The magister fight where you rescue Meistr Siva? I saw the evasion aura heavy nature of that and wimped out on that one with a bribe!

I just persuaded my way through that one. Didn't even try the violent approach...

For the Mordus fight I just prepositioned everyone by sneaking up onto a ledge behind one of the flying possessed on the northend of the cavern. Initiated the conversation from there. Mordus teleported up to the group there and got swifting creamed by the group. Once you kill him his minions insta-die. Mordus didn't even get the chance to transform.

The castle before the cave was pretty tough for me.

Mountain side, but I didn't see any way to draw them in one by one. Now that I'm more experienced, I'm pretty certain I could have used teleport to at least pull one or two out of the gang but I didn't understand the agro mechanics back then.

I kept the tank on the top platform who aggroed the closet with a ranged spell and then pulled back into the southeastern corner. All my other party members stayed on top of mountain near the climbable cliff. Also prepositioned a few poison barrels around the platform for some glorious poison explosions. Fun times! :)

Back
Top Bottom