Assassin's Creed: Another One

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
Leaked:

Assassins-Creed-Odyssey_Leak_06-10-18_015-600x338.jpg

Assassins-Creed-Odyssey_Leak_06-10-18_004-600x338.jpg

Assassins-Creed-Odyssey_Leak_06-10-18_003-600x338.jpg

And many more at: https://gematsu.com/2018/06/assassins-creed-odyssey-screenshots-leaked

Now I now what you're thinking: "But Bobo, that looks just like previous one/etc "…but it's not! It's upcoming Assassin's Creed: Odyssey game, full on ol' greek inspired. :)

Old news as most Assassin Creed fans knew the next game was based on Greece.

Actually the "Trojan War" AKA "Assassin's Creed Odyssey"

A pity you'll do that - Origins (Egypt) is an awsome game and I bet that next Greece installment will be at least on par with it.

Ubi promised even more shifting to RPG with the upcoming AC thus I'll buy it.

Coming from you, does that means origin contain almost no grinding? If so, I might give it a try.

Coming from you, does that means origin contain almost no grinding? If so, I might give it a try.

Joxer is an odd one, Origins has a ton of classic Ubisoft-asks, but they did improve on worldbuilding, exploration and sidequests have more meat ( on narrative aspect of it).
How much fun is it, depends on how much you enjoy systems. ( Combat is solid, stealth poor, traversal great).

Oh. Another kill game.

Actually, it offers tons of grind. To improve your equipment, you need mats like animal skins and metal. So you need to hunt wildlife and to loot/rob hostiles. It also offers stupid GTA races, this time with chariots.

Why do I like the game then? Because things I hate are not mandatory and are there only for those who care for it.

You won't waste time on silly grind.
Just by solving quests and clearing a few nonquest locations that remained, you will net more than enough of everything to upgrade both your equipment and skills. It's not outdated jRPG design where you can't progress anywhere without hours of mindless and meaningless grind.

I said stupid chariot races. Thank god ACO ain't GTA. Those races are optional activity that affects nothing and are there only for need4speed addicts. Ignore that idiocy!

Another thing: do not buy lootboxes. These are sold for ingame money and that ingame money has a much better use after you finish the main story in the base game.
Sure, the best weapon in the game can be obtained only from lootboxes. But you don't really need it and the second best you'll get as a quest reward.
Oh. Another kill game.
Yea, sorry, they didn't betray fans and made Assassins of the Old Republic online. It's singleplayer game.

Really looking forward to this one.

I didn't care for the older AssCreed games, but with this new RPG route they're going it's quite fantastic. Origins is one of the best games i've played in years, reminded me of Witcher 3, but perhaps not as interesting quest or story wise really (or character wise). The environments, open world design and graphics certainly did not disappoint, up there with the best (Rockstar, CDP).

The new one is supposed to be even closer to Witcher 3, with even more RPG elements.

God damn now this is a game I'm interested in playing now.:salute:

Thanks for sharing the videos Vurt.:highfive:

Really looking forward to this one.

I didn't care for the older AssCreed games, but with this new RPG route they're going it's quite fantastic. Origins is one of the best games i've played in years, reminded me of Witcher 3, but perhaps not as interesting quest or story wise really (or character wise). The environments, open world design and graphics certainly did not disappoint, up there with the best (Rockstar, CDP).

The new one is supposed to be even closer to Witcher 3, with even more RPG elements.

Yeah, I know and I'm utterly in love with anything of ancient Greece. Just wish they'd kill the series and make full blown historic games, where you get to play as regular dude/tte in it's setting.
No one gives a damn about it at this point and they've no idea what they're supposed to do with it anyway. It feels more like a hindrance, gameplay and storwise.

So should we add Ubisoft subforum here, now? :p

Yeah, I know and I'm utterly in love with anything of ancient Greece. Just wish they'd kill the series and make full blown historic games, where you get to play as regular dude/tte in it's setting.
No one gives a damn about it at this point and they've no idea what they're supposed to do with it anyway. It feels more like a hindrance, gameplay and storwise.

Yes they should leave the AssCreed story behind, even the fans of the old games seems to be asking what the new games has to do with Assassin's Creed.

In Origins there are only a few scenes set in the modern day, but when it happens its just annoying, i dont care for it the least and it takes you out of the experience. It doesn't add anything.

Just another interview video on gameslice.

Yes they should leave the AssCreed story behind, even the fans of the old games seems to be asking what the new games has to do with Assassin's Creed.

In Origins there are only a few scenes set in the modern day, but when it happens its just annoying, i dont care for it the least and it takes you out of the experience. It doesn't add anything.
I agree it's time to ditch the modern day dream sequence chapters. It was fine when it was necessary in the first three games, but after the third game it's unnecessary.

Desmond is dead in the modern world and the world is saved.

Last edited:
Wow, I'm actually excited about this. Really excited. What's going on here? I'm going to have to make an effort to keep my hopes down, as I just can't believe this will be as good as it seems. A full blown, open world RPG with high production values set in ancient Greece.. ? Blimey. Didn't see that one coming from Ubisoft.

Just wish they'd kill the series and make full blown historic games, where you get to play as regular dude/tte in it's setting.
Not a chance for something like that - you're playing a fixed character (or more shuffled in between).
The only way to pull something like that true is to allow character creation only of the modern day person, but the next quotes...
Can you please move away from AC4 unoptimized code garbage and mainstream's favorite game that's almost the worst AC game (only Unity is worse than it)?
The story needs to be kept except the rubbish introduced with AC4. Oh, and Desmond needs to be revived.
The problem after AC2/AC3 with modern day is that Ubisoft didn't make anyone interesting. It's not the exectution or adding something, it's boring characters. As I said, bring Desmond back. I mentioned before that Bayek (ACO) looks similar to Desmond? Yea, of course he does - it's his ancestor.
Wow, I'm actually excited about this. Really excited. What's going on here? I'm going to have to make an effort to keep my hopes down, as I just can't believe this will be as good as it seems. A full blown, open world RPG with high production values set in ancient Greece.. ? Blimey. Didn't see that one coming from Ubisoft.
Hold your horses. ACO is great game and I have to suggest buying it (unless you don't want uPlay on your PC). Something did change at Ubisoft, it's not only ACO but also Watch Dogs 2 is a title you shouldn't skip. However their Far Cry 5 is an obvious degradation of quality releases being a classic Ubi's blueprint of boring bullshit.
I'm saying, don't preorder AC Greece.
So should we add Ubisoft subforum here, now? :p
Please, don't.

It was streamed as the E3 is.

This site is buzzing for excitement for main stream console designed products.

A deep sign of committment toward PC scene. PC master race.

Yea, sorry, they didn't betray fans and made Assassins of the Old Republic online. It's singleplayer game.

They betrayed the fans of AC as this stuff is less and less AC.

LOL
You obviously didn't play Assassin Creed Origins on PC. With keyboard and mouse under your own control.
ACO yells to plug 'em and ditch mushrooms. Is it really a console title? Yea, right.

Of course they betrayed fans.
Fans on consoles, noone says they didn't. And thank god for that.
See, Watch Dogs graphics spectacle disabled on PC so it looks like console garbage was one scandal too much. Ubi won't repeat that again.

EDIT:
https://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-creed-odyssey-lets-you-romance-whoever-you-so-choose/
Assassin's Creed Odyssey lets you romance whoever you so choose
If that means finally a game with orgies, I'm preordering it instantly.
Wait… Even if it doesn't have it… Mods? :evilgrin:

EDIT2:
Choices and consequences? It's in!
https://www.pcgamer.com/assassins-c...-style-choices-bring-the-games-story-to-life/
In the demo, it's possible to romance both Thaletas and Kyra. I pick up some wine at one point while exploring, and when I next chat to Kyra, an extra dialogue options comes up with a heart next to it if I want to gift it to her. Romances are dalliances in Odyssey—it's not like you can go full Fable and have three husbands. "You go from an island or a new place in the world, and you'll romance a character there, but it's not like 'I found the love of my world and I'm keeping that character'," says Dumont. "It's much more casual, a spur-of-the-moment type of romance."
Kyra is probably the most interesting supporting character in the demo—she's been fighting Podarkes and his forces on Delos for some time, and hangs out in an underground hideout with the rest of her allies. I don't want to spoil what happens during this quest in case you want to see it yourself, but eventually you do clear out Podarkes' forces, which is kind of obvious. I killed him at a point that actually cut off several other missions of the game, partly because I took him on several levels above where I was supposed to. The quest line then ends in a party, where Kyra and Thaletas attend.
What you say to them at this point can apparently determine which of them lives and dies, and there are even what's described to me as 'wild card' scenarios, where a seemingly unrelated decision of the player's affects the outcome. That happened during my demo. I saved a prisoner, and it had deadly consequences later on. And in the aftermath, I had to decide whether the prisoner lived or died. These actually feel like interesting choices.
I admit, so far with this AC sequel, Ubi is pushing all the right buttons on my side.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom