While our artist drawing Lo Pheng storyline's characters, our brave programmers working hard on multiplayer. We are planning to release the very first build for testing to the backers in November. So if you want to try the game and give us some precious feedback, you are welcome to join.

Buile9F.png

Got some photos from White Nights Gaming Conference: we won the award for "Best Art" and the Gran Prix of the conference.

A couple of pretty big cups, bearded and satisfied Nikolay as well as less bearded but also satisfied Konstantin (that is me) included.

IjWkvDH.jpg

6Yx8CDp.jpg

3PaSYB8.jpg

os2rt1d.jpg

Postponing a game that has not had a firm delivery date is better than releasing an unfinished mess. If you think the Lo Pheng story line is something you want to add, then add it. One story line does not constitute "feature creep" and I don't think its over-reaching. As long as you know when to quit adding things.

Congrats on the trophies! Also, Nikolay looks like a monk ;)

Postponing a game that has not had a firm delivery date is better than releasing an unfinished mess. If you think the Lo Pheng story line is something you want to add, then add it. One story line does not constitute "feature creep" and I don't think its over-reaching. As long as you know when to quit adding things.
Thank you, we thought long and hard about it - and that is something we want to do. We just feel that he will add a lot to the game: his story adds a new angle to the main story, making it fulller. Visually we can add this whole new layer of asian influence, which we really like. In terms of game mechanics - there will also be some different party dynamics and team management.

Congrats on the trophies! Also, Nikolay looks like a monk ;)

Oh, he cusses way too much to be one.

Loading screen for Thorn Brenin's storyline. I think it looks pretty atmospheric. And what do you think?

i1qeCqK.jpg

I like it!

Thank you!

Meanwhile we are producing physical rewards for backers. And that's how our branded t-shirt will look like.

OvYBHrC.png

Thank you!

Meanwhile we are producing physical rewards for backers. And that's how our branded t-shirt will look like.

Great design! We'll you sell those also to the backers in lower tiers and to non backers?

Great design! We'll you sell those also to the backers in lower tiers and to non backers?

Sort of - they are avaiable as add-ons for those who've backed us for $65+. We wanted them to be something special and make an owner proud of it.

Another loading screen. This time for Blance's (aka Hopper Rouly) storyline.

4ze11Du.jpg

Today is Halloween, perfect time for scary stories. But while our programmers scare each other with a long error's codes, our artists decided to make several postcards for you.

Which one do you like the most?

6LbviFz.jpg

TlOf8vM.jpg

vzuj2uR.png

PuGwdUT.jpg

OK, that last one I did myself.

You should never understimate defence. If you use your resources wise you will be able to survive even in the toughest situations.

giphy.gif

Gingers anyone?

Just finished the very first female companion for Lo Pheng storyline, beautiful Rit. What do you think? Feel like playing?

fayUvs6.png

I like the look of that grid field, and the other images look quite similar to Banner Saga, and that is meant as a high compliment.

I don't post much here but i love your artwork.

Thank you! We're still working on our user interface, so the in-game screenshots, especially the combat ones, will be updated most likely.

Rough draft of another Lo Pheng's companion, a short-spoken warrior named Roer.

Tough guy, what do you think?

KuCeRnX.png

Both companions looking good.
Wish I could draw like that

Both companions looking good.
Wish I could draw like that

Well, our artists did get some formal education, but most of it is practice. You can greatly improve just by actually drawing.

In Ash of Gods death is always near. Your companions could fall in the fight, die in an accident or become another victim of the plague if you're out of strixes. And the very last thing you can do is to bury them with honor.

Working on sad cutscenes for fallen characters.

WudUTSb.png

Back
Top Bottom