Command & Conquer - Getting Remastered

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Like I said on the thread on the forum I don't foresee EA spending a lot of money for a remaster on a game series they have ruined over the last ten years.

Link - https://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41054

This is probably a PR move because they pissed of C&C Fans this year.

I would love to see that universe evolve. Story to continue. Westwood possessed the talent to create that awesome magic of the last millenium. I still remember their super-creative installers. :D Man, the fascination began even while installing the thing.

Did it come by chance that both the most influential RTS developers had close ties with the CRPG genre? ;)

I think I would enjoy a remaster of the Tiberian and Red Alert universes. Tiberium Conflict and Red Alert 2 have been my favorites. I'm still sad they cancelled Tiberium. It would have been a great addition.

The plus side of this is we might see two more games.

Link - https://play4.uk/a-new-command-conq...-might-be-on-the-way-as-ea-says-game-news-253
If you are RTS gamer, Command & Conquer, Generals and Red Alert probably is have a special place in your hearth. But also your hearth must be broken because EA was cancelled highly anticipated Generals sequel a few years ago. But today, we have a amazing news that will make you keep smiling for a very long time. Jim Vesella, who is a producer at Electronic Arts and worked on games like Command & Conquer 3, Red Alert 3 and Kane's Wrath, make an announcement in reddit today. He said, "As most of you may know, we recently announced Command & Conquer: Rivals, a mobile game set in the Command & Conquer universe. Following the reveal of Rivals, we heard you loud and clear: the Command & Conquer community also wants to see the franchise return to PC."
Yes we want more C&C just not that F2P abomination you cancelled a few years back.

I was never a huge fan of RTS games but I did really enjoy C&C red alert. I liked that it had missions with smaller groups and even a solo mission or two if memory serves right. A nice change from most of the RTS games I played that amounted to build the biggest army you can and run it into the enemy army.

I was never a huge fan of RTS games but I did really enjoy C&C red alert. I liked that it had missions with smaller groups and even a solo mission or two if memory serves right. A nice change from most of the RTS games I played that amounted to build the biggest army you can and run it into the enemy army.
That would be the mission were you had to sneak in and steal plans, or blow up a power plant in Red Alert. A bunch more were added with the multiple expansions.

Still recall felling rage on all those Tanya missions. She died easily & cue game over screen. Still it felt real good when you finally won, and beat the odds.

The biggest draw to these games for me was the videos and feeling like you are the commander on the battlefield. That includes the base and army building.

Anyway I wouldn't mind something like Warhammer II or World in Conflict.

It's a sad day when we a selling point is "We are not putting micro-transactions in this remastered version"

Make a fraking new game (with a good campaign and good gameplay) you lazy greedy @s****

Back
Top Bottom