Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - E3 Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Push Square From Software presented Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice at E3

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is the next game from From Software. Watch its reveal trailer, debuted during the Xbox conference at E3 2018.

In Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice you are the “one-armed wolf”, a disgraced and disfigured warrior rescued from the brink of death. Bound to protect a young lord who is the descendant of an ancient bloodline, you become the target of many vicious enemies, including the dangerous Ashina clan. When the young lord is captured, nothing will stop you on a perilous quest to regain your honor, not even death itself.
More information.

Last edited:
Yeah definitely looks interesting.

It is a different setting!

So? I never claimed it had the same setting.

Yes it looks more similar to Nioh, which also isnt' very focused on atmosphere or even level design/details/graphics. Not saying all games needs to be focused on that, each to his own.. it can have great combat for example.

Looks like that Nioh crap, ill pass
Never seen anything from Nioh except it's box cover so can't say it looks like that. I mean, maybe Nioh is good, and then similarity would perhaps make me excited about something like it...

What it does remind me on is dark souls crap. So I'll pass too.

I wish someone would take combat in a more realistic direction and remake Severance / Blade of Darkness.

Back
Top Bottom