Assassin's Creed Valhalla - News Roundup

Back on topic, I just got a new computer and am thinking of trying Odyssey out. I love exploring and character development. Combat I enjoy both Sykrim and Witcher 3. I've never played an AC title but do people think I would enjoy it?

Trying to decide between Greedfall and ACO.

I do, I love it, and Cnut's actor is also de voice of Male Eivor, and for what I've seen he sounds more natural than female one, I don't like her voice, just the oposite than in odissey, where Alexios was horribly voiced.

Btw, we will have a 5th season right? Aethelstan has to grow up…..
I recommended you read the books they are much futher along in story development.

If your looking for a true RPG Id' say go with Greedfall. As Assassin Creed Origin was Ubisofts first attempt of making that series more RPG, but it's nothing like Odyssey.

Basically no conversation choices it used the old cutscene method of past games. Now having said that you might like to play it later on as its still a good game as well.

I recommended you read the books they are much futher along in story development.

I believe the book coming out this October will be the last in the series. :( My wife and I just got the first editions of the entire Saxon Tale series. She actually is the one who introduced me to the series. Turning in my nerd card now. :biggrin:

Back on topic, I just got a new computer and am thinking of trying Odyssey out. I love exploring and character development. Combat I enjoy both Sykrim and Witcher 3. I've never played an AC title but do people think I would enjoy it?
I think you would. Exploring is definitly huge in ACO. Character development not so much.

Well… try both. ;)
They're really difficult to compare. I personally had slightly more fun with AOC.

If your looking for a true RPG Id' say go with Greedfall.
Yep!

Basically no conversation choices it used the old cutscene method of past games. Now having said that you might like to play it later on as its still a good game as well.
I disagree. Of course it's not on a level with games like The Witcher 3, but there are some meaningful decisions to be made.

I believe the book coming out this October will be the last in the series. :( My wife and I just got the first editions of the entire Saxon Tale series. She actually is the one who introduced me to the series. Turning in my nerd card now. :biggrin:
I've been a fan of Bernard Cornwell's work for years. He covers a variety of different historical settings, and each novel is a good read. His King Arthur novels were my first.

He even did a few books about the Civil war.

Back
Top Bottom