Pricewatch!

Yes, maybe I incorrectly assumed they converted EUR to USD 1:1, like it's usually done for games.

Yes that site is bit wired. It now has 29:50 euro but £28 which mean I can save £2 if I choose to pay in euro!

A friend of mine said he saved few about £8 by changing the currency option on that site for the new Wolfenstein game few days ago. However it seems to be fixed now.

Just finished the witcher 3*. Ready for something else now but, dang, where are those sales when you need them. It seems this is the only week of the year there are no steam sales :)

Contemplating trying one of those cd key sites. Especially in the mood for ME Andromeda (40 euro on origins) or mankind divided (50 euro on steam).

I see them at sales prices on:
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/782-buy-key-steam-deus-ex-mankind-divided/
https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/417-buy-key-origin-mass-effect-andromeda/
(20 and 10 euro, respectively).

Found good reviews about this site in particular so I might just as well try it. Just worried that they might be foreign keys and could get my steam account blocked. Though the prices seems to correspond with the latest sales period so it could be OK.

* except I need to clear all those ?s on the map :-(

Just finished the witcher 3*. Ready for something else now but, dang, where are those sales when you need them. It seems this is the only week of the year there are no steam sales :)
You're doomed anyway. What game is supposed to stand up to the best RPG in history?? Probably best to go back and play one of those old GOG games you've got in your backlog. ;)

Watch Dogs (1) is freebie on uPlay for a week. You can grab it by loggin into your uPlay account, if you don't have uPlay acc go here:
https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/
You get the base game to play anytime no questions asked.

The game is full of grind and repetitiveness, it's story sucks and is plain boredom, but you can kill a few hours with it I guess for 0$.
If you install it, don't forget to apply the graphic mod that enables visual spectacle on PC.

The Division at the same page is a free trial. It's MMO falsely advertised as RPG. I wouldn't touch it even if Ubi paid me, but if MMOs are your thing you might give it a shot.

@joxer; - what is your uplay account name pls? I want to add you as friend on there since i want to level up my account :)

Also anyone else who has uplay account and want to be "friends" please post.

my account name is "lostforever_up" so feel free to add!

Steam, uplay, origin, RSC… Everywhere is the same:
joxerTM22

Yea... On why is that so. Dunno where I registered first. Joxer was taken, joxerTM was taken, had to add some numbers, 1 was taken, 2 too, 11 was taken and then... And then I just kept using it everywhere. :)

I was never a big fan of the series, but I thought Wizardry 8 was great. It's the only Wizardy I've played to completion.

I cut my RPG teeth on the Wizardry series with my apple 2. It was the standard for me by which all future RPGs would be measured. Wiz one and the series itself stayed in my top 10 for decades. But time marches on and there is no way I could play Wiz 1 again with it semi perma death. Remember, in the early Wizardys if your party died in the dungeon you had to create another party to rescue them. RESPAWN HA. And just how much fun was that to take your level 1 party in to rescue your main party on level 5?

However, the mage spell Tiltowait is the most awesome spell in RPGdome. There was one that came close in the might and magic series but casting that might also kill you.

And the games are definitely worth playing just for a few hours at that extraordinary price.

Bioshock Infinite is presently $7.50 on Steam! Finally bought it.
There's a couple of really dumb parts to that story but the rest is superb! The music is great, too. (Games need to start popping the Lutece Twins in as easter eggs.)

There's a couple of really dumb parts to that story but the rest is superb! The music is great, too. (Games need to start popping the Lutece Twins in as easter eggs.)
The barber shop quartet version of God Only Knows is sublime.

No games will ever give me the same thrill that games like Wizardry, Might and Magic, Bard's Tale, Ultima, and even some of the gold box era games delivered. Those days are long gone, never to return. Now games are just a couple of days or weeks worth of distraction.

Back
Top Bottom