Last game(s) you bought

I got Shieldwall Chronicles: Swords of the North from Steam Halloween Sale

Moons of Madness (pretty boring ultra on-rails adventure with weak Lovecraftian atmosphere).

The Outer Worlds.

Humble Monthly: Yakuza Kiwami, Soul Calibur VI, My Time at Portia. Portia was on my wishlist, and the other two I was very happy to get at the bundle price :)

Does trying Everquest one again count as a bought game? I went the subscription route, so I thought it would. I rolled a heroic character on the new Miragul server, figure I'll give it a try for a month and see if I can make some new friends, maybe find a decent guild to hook up with.

Low Magic Age was half price so I just picked it up and played around with it - it's quite rudimentary at the moment considering it's in EA. I wonder how long it will take for the full release.

Huh? Trails in the Sky, the Third is available right now on GOG. Or did you mean Trails of Cold Steel III, which AFAIK is currently PS4-exclusive?

There are actually two Cold Steel game that are not released on the PC yet. Really can't wait to play both of them as the series takes a dark turn with Rean turning evil.

Anyway the first three window ports are not as good.

Outward, 50% off @ steam, excited, just not sure when i'll get to play it.

Human Fall Flat while it was on that co-op something sale on Steam.

Fun and quirky physics-based game, especially in multiplayer

Risen 2: Dark waters for 2.49 euro (just have to drink one Belgian trappist less this week). While I was at it, I also nominated it for the "Labor of love" award (steam awards).

Back
Top Bottom