|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Forgotten City - Why the Setting is Roman

Default The Forgotten City - Why the Setting is Roman

November 14th, 2018, 11:19
The Forgotten City mod is a re-imagining of the mod of the same name, which means that the setting is now a Roman one. The author of the mod has explained why he is making the change at Moddb.

As many of you know, The Forgotten City is a re-imagining of my mod of the same name. While the mod was pretty cool (it now has over 1.8 million downloads, and won a national Writersí Guild award), Iím determined to make everything about the stand-alone game better. To that end, one of the most radical changes Iíve made was to switch from a fantasy setting to an ancient Roman setting, complete with authentic art, architecture, and costumes, which you can glimpse in the E3 reveal trailer:

loading…

Why? Iím glad you asked!

Personally, I think the experience of discovering and exploring a mysterious ancient Roman city, isolated and forgotten by the world, would be one of the most mind-blowing experiences I can imagine. But thereís more to it than that.

[…]
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Silver

Spaceman
RPGWatch Team

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

November 14th, 2018, 11:19
Never played the Skyrim version so I'll give this a look when it's released.

Couchpotato

CD Projekt Fanboy

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Forgotten City - Why the Setting is Roman