Non-RPG General News - Indiana Jones Game Coming

I still remember trying to find the damn pixel to "pickup" to make your character kneel during the swinging axe scene.
Only the penitent man shall pass... totally get it, but how the hell do you make your character kneel in a game where you have like 4 actions!!!

The movie did not alter Sherlock Holmes himself though - Enola is written to be Sherlock's sister, and Sherlock also appears in that movie.
Who really gives a shit post wasn't for you…Thanks for the correction though.;)

Point still stands she's a Mary Sue and better then her brother. That was the marketing.
a type of female character who is depicted as unrealistically lacking in flaws or weaknesses.
Anyway I made my opinion clear on the last page.
Makes me sad as I wanted Machine Games to release Wolfenstein III instead, but hey I get it the last Co-op spinoff was a disaster, and Zenimax/Microsoft is the overlord.:(

Hmm, not too sure what to make of this. Can it be as uninspired as "The Crystal Skull" was? :p

My favourite Indiana Jones game is certainly Fate of Atlantis. Spent a good hours playing that when I should have been doing homework in my late high school years.

That said, I did play the Temple of Doom Atari arcade game in a MAME tournament in early 2020. That was quite a revelation as to that point I'd only played the C64 port. The sound effects, music and vocal samples were fantastic and made for a quite entertaining two weeks playing it. It gets very challenging in the later levels. Getting passed the first loop felt great!

Hmm, not too sure what to make of this. Can it be as uninspired as "The Crystal Skull" was? :p

God I hope not. I get angry just thinking about KotCS. :)

That said, I did play the Temple of Doom Atari arcade game in a MAME tournament in early 2020. That was quite a revelation as to that point I'd only played the C64 port. The sound effects, music and vocal samples were fantastic and made for a quite entertaining two weeks playing it. It gets very challenging in the later levels. Getting passed the first loop felt great!

I still remember the Raiders of the Lost Ark game for the Atari 2600. Had a lot of fun playing that as a kid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raiders_of_the_Lost_Ark_(video_game)

Never played the Temple of Doom arcade game, but after looking it up, I wish I had. :)

Indiana Jones game would be too easy! They'll come at you swinging dual sabers and you'll just shoot them with your gun!

Hang on, it's 2021, what am I saying?!

It'll be a simple nazi shooting game and Indy will be a black.

Back
Top Bottom