The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread - Page 371 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

Default The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

October 25th, 2020, 14:21
Originally Posted by dteowner View Post
Your toon should be level3. No more than a rank into 3. You should be able to get there strictly by running everything in Korthos. If for some reason you're still short after slogging thru Misery's Peak (highly unlikely), do slayers/rares in Cerulean Hills.
As a first-lifer, it's even easier than that : By doing Kothos on normal plus the Harbour solo quests plus Haverdasher on normal got me into level 3, but rank 11.

I didn't realize it was going that fast. I need to be more careful, then.

Edit : I've been reading through the ranks system again. https://ddowiki.com/page/Rank_(level)

Running with the level 9 toons was fun, except for that unexpected internet interruption on my side. I really don't know what happened, but the internet connection was recently upgraded on the provoider's side.
--
"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Last edited by Alrik Fassbauer; October 25th, 2020 at 15:07.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread